shape
carat
color
clarity

New dainty BGD Leverback Huggies!!! <3

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ive been wanting these for a long time... and when some Christmas money came my way I figured its time for a sparkle treat-yo-self! Thank you very much to Brian Gavin's Lesley who was able to intercept my package from their shipping room and hold it until I was back in town from the holiday :) I would have been so sad to miss the FedEx window!

They are just SO delicate and perfectly made. The signature melee is just sooooo sparkly with crispy arrows, definitely worth the little extra cost compared to a mass retailer. The pics do no justice for the diamonds but I will try! I know I scoured the forum for every single real life pic of these I could find before I ordered. I thought they would actually hug my ear more, but apparently (as I learned from comments on my .3 ctw studs) I have wee baby earlobes. Who knew!? Ill take it :)

I feel like I have a nice delicate every-day yellow gold set now between my WF ACA bezel pendant, these huggies for when I want a little more twinkle, and my baby bezel studs for absolute minimalism. These will satisfy me until I can swing substantial studs! Im thinking .8-.9 ctw would look nice with my bebe lobes :) but those are a few years off. Thanks for indulging this share :)

Box in a box...

In a bag!

Lovely velvet sliding box, different than the wood one I was expecting

Now we're getting somewhere....

_38766.jpg

_38767.jpg

_38768.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, those look perfect on you! Those are exactly what I'm looking for too...small enough for everyday wear!
I've got to go take a look at those!

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh! I love those! I thought about them a few years ago and now I'm wondering why I didn't buy. They look great on you!!!!

Guess what I'm putting on my birthday list for my lovely husband? He should be relieved, as the only other thing I could think of that wasn't obscenely expensive was a Cartier Trinity, so this will definitely save him some $!

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@tyty333 Thank you! Highly recommend them! Just a little blingier than studs but definitely dainty, light weight, comfortable. Who knew .24 ctw could look so lovely?!

@wildcat03 haha you and your husband will be happy! They really are reasonably priced for the quality. A lot of joy for not a ton of bucks for sure.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look gorgeous on you. Congratulations!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
very pretty and sparkly!!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look perfect on you, and I like the ease and extra protection of leverbacks. Hmm, I've been considering diamond studs but maybe I should rethink and go for huggies instead.

upgradingmama

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Like these so much I just ordered a pair :wall: !! For all others that need enabling there's a 10% coupon right now :wavey: :o

Dani5577

Rough_Rock
They look beautiful on you! I have a pair also and love them. They're so delicate and sparkly!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh love these earrings! So pretty and fresh and delicate yet making a statement. Perfectly blingy and beautiful on your ears! :love:

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom said:
They look gorgeous on you. Congratulations!!
Many thanks !

diamondseeker2006 said:
Re :appl: ally pretty!!!
yay thank you!

pinkjewel said:
very pretty and sparkly!!
yay I agree :)

mary poppins said:
They look perfect on you, and I like the ease and extra protection of leverbacks. Hmm, I've been considering diamond studs but maybe I should rethink and go for huggies instead.

Well theres a lot of sparkle for your buck with huggies I think. I want both! haha

ac117 said:
A lovely touch of sparkle!! :appl:
Thank you :)

upgradingmama said:
Like these so much I just ordered a pair :wall: !! For all others that need enabling there's a 10% coupon right now :wavey: :o

haha yay!! Dang Im sad I missed that 10% off! Maybe theyd be kind enough to hook me up with it retroactively... hmmm...

Dani5577 said:
They look beautiful on you! I have a pair also and love them. They're so delicate and sparkly!
twins! So delicate! In fact im scared to sleep in them... do you?

Vampira said:
So chic!!

missy said:
Ooh love these earrings! So pretty and fresh and delicate yet making a statement. Perfectly blingy and beautiful on your ears! :love:
Im loving them too, thank you :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My recommendation is don't sleep in them. When you sleep in your earrings there is a chance you will stretch your earlobes and piercing and as one gets older believe me that is not something you want to happen. It is easy enough to remove before sleep and put back in the next day IMO. SO unless you have an issue with being able to easily remove them and put on again I would caution against sleeping in them. I know many people do sleep in their earrings but as I said I feel you will eventually develop stretched out piercings and lobes if you do this indefinitely. Not a good look.

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
missy said:
My recommendation is don't sleep in them. When you sleep in your earrings there is a chance you will stretch your earlobes and piercing and as one gets older believe me that is not something you want to happen. It is easy enough to remove before sleep and put back in the next day IMO. SO unless you have an issue with being able to easily remove them and put on again I would caution against sleeping in them. I know many people do sleep in their earrings but as I said I feel you will eventually develop stretched out piercings and lobes if you do this indefinitely. Not a good look.

SOLD! Wow okay, no sleeping EEK. I do sleep in my baby wee studs but they are bezels, so fairly safe bet I think.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooh I like! I'm a yellow gold lover myself. What is the size of the melee, tcw?

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I seriously just ordered these in WG due to this post. Thanks for sharing pics! I cannot wait to get them. They look like just enough bling for every day wear. And safe enough that I can wear to the barn and ride my horse without fear of them coming off for some reason. YAY!!!! :)

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
part gypsy|1483114154|4110739 said:
ooh I like! I'm a yellow gold lover myself. What is the size of the melee, tcw?

.02 each, 6 per earring, so .24 ctw for the pair! I like white/platinum too, but for whatever reason prefer YG for my everyday stuff and white for fancy nights.

hoofbeats95 said:
I seriously just ordered these in WG due to this post. Thanks for sharing pics! I cannot wait to get them. They look like just enough bling for every day wear. And safe enough that I can wear to the barn and ride my horse without fear of them coming off for some reason. YAY!!!! :)
YAY enjoy!

upgradingmama

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a trend setter you are :). We'll have to come back and post our twinsie earrings :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are very pretty. They look great on you.

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
If anyone is interested in these in white gold, check Preloved.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
texaskj|1483118829|4110772 said:
If anyone is interested in these in white gold, check Preloved.

Ahhh!!! Darn it :( Thankfully I used the 10% coupon otherwise I'd probably cry.

Dani5577

Rough_Rock
No I don't sleep in mine. I actually had to send them back to fix the latch. They're so delicate, you have to be very careful with them. I love the way the latch is designed though. I feel like they're so much more secure than the ones that just click together

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pair of huggies! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results