shape
carat
color
clarity

New Camera = LOTS of Pictures!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Sparkle in my ring

105IMG_1088.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Sparkle in my princess

108IMG_1133.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
sparkles inside my stones

128IMG7.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Sparkles on my hand

132IMG_1434.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
resting in the shade!

135IMG_1387.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
OK that's it. That's all I got. I'm done... I hope I didn't oversaturate you all!
9.gif

Thank you for looking and sharing in my diamond obsession!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice pictures! Why did you stop signing your photos?

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori. You are thinking of Susi I think. That's not me. I don't know how to sign my photos.

Couture

Rough_Rock
Oh my, your rings are gorgeous! I absolutely love the center stone on your three stone ring, the facets are awesome.
That new camera is awesome as well, those pictures are amazing!
36.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Oops. I missed one. Last one, I promise!!!!

88IMG_0805.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
I lied.
I found one more!!!

He he

38IMG_0835.jpg

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Diamondfan: Thanks for the complement. I''m a point and shoot only kind of gal, I''m amazed that the pictures came out as well as they did. Can''t say I can take too much credit, it was the camera.

Anagarcia and dh97: Thank you so much for the complements

Courture: Thanks for noticing, I love my ring and my husband will be happy to know you liked the facet cut as he picked out all three radiant diamonds for my RHR. He has a great eye.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
wowza! My eyes practically popped out looking at all your new photos. Hmmm...how do express how amazingly your new camera shows off your diamonds...I was right, it''s IMPOSSIBLE. My heart is definitely beating a lot faster. Your diamonds looked great before, but dear goodnes, the sharpness of every facet, every color, every sparkle...is just OOOH LA LA!

SuzyQZ I wish I could have you take pictures of my radiant with your new camera!!! You did such a marvelous job, and I always love seeing photos of your rings.

Oh, and yes I think it is Susi who signs her pictures.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, this first flower pic is WOW WOW WOW!!!!

Hey, can I put a request in for you too? hahaha (still greedy) can I see a super close up of your "mirror" ad the gap between it and the diamond? ''cause you KNOW my ring has a mirror too and I love yours so much I want a pic to show my jeweler!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoa! Drool! Those are some beautiful pictures from a fellow radiant lover. I love the pictures on the sandstone, your radiants are so lovely. I like that you can see the profile of all of the stones in the unique setting. Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2006 1:12:51 AM
Author: SuzyQZ
Sparkle in my princess
Okay you HAVE to move this one to the fire thread - it''s a huge intense fire but without a halo... garry would be impressed!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2006 1:19:00 AM
Author: SuzyQZ
OK that''s it. That''s all I got. I''m done... I hope I didn''t oversaturate you all!
9.gif

Thank you for looking and sharing in my diamond obsession!
No, in fact I''m a little disappointed its over!! Oh well, I''ve put in my request aka excuse for more pics hehehe - there are some good ones there that if seen full size would probably scratch my itch... meaning instead of making the whole ring the focus, just the one diamond with its mirror area... btw, those pics *rock* and I''m VERY impressed!! don''t forget to post that princess (at *least* that one) in the fire thread!!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pictures! I''m impressed with your photography skills... Thanks for sharing!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pictures of beautiful rings!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Suzy I''m so glad to see that you did post some more pictures for us! You and your new camera did an incredible job. When I saw that first flower shot it just took my breath away your ring is so beautiful!!!
30.gif
I also especially liked the one on your husband''s shaving brush. Actually all of the shots are amazing and both your rings are down right gorgeous. I like your watch and bracelet too. Can we have a close up and some details on that bracelet? Thanks for sharing all your goodies! Now I have to go back through this thread and admire some more!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
oh myyyyyyy

love all the pics

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock

CrownJewel: Thank you so much for the kind words, coming from a fellow radiant owner, I really appreciate it. I think your ring is just absolutely amazing so if you think mine look good, well…. I’m just blushing!

16.gif

Cehrabehra: Yes, I’m available for photo sessions... he he!! Actually, all I did was just point and shoot the camera. Yes, I’d be happy to crop out a really close up picture of the gap between my diamonds and the shiny "saddle" part of my ring. I actually have to leave for work in a few minutes (darn, I know… wish I could just play with my diamond pictures all day!) so I won’t be able to do anything right now, but I’ve put you on my “to do” list and I’ll crop and post something for you tonight. I can’t wait to see your finished ring. I, along with everyone else, have been waiting patiently (well maybe not so patiently!) And you are right about the fire thread, I forgot about that. I should move some of my pictures over there, maybe tonight when I get home.

Kcoursolle: Yep, you just gotta love those radiants

2.gif
, they are a breed all unto themselves! I love my “naked” sides too. That’s one of my favorite features of my rings.

Anchor 31 and Diamond*Dana: Thank you so much!

Sundial: I almost didn’t post the picture on the shaving brush because I thought it looked kind of prickly like a porcupine, but it’s kind of nice in an “artsy” kinda way. I’m glad I posted too. It’s a little intimidating with all the beautiful rings and excellent photographs that have been posted on PS, but with encouragement from people like you, I took the plunge. Now about the bracelet. That was a gift from an old boyfriend of 20 years ago. I know the bracelet is 14K gold because it’s stamped on the inside and I’ve been wearing it for, 20 years on and off. I suspect that the “diamonds” may be CZ, but since they are so small, it really doesn’t matter. I love how it looks paired up with my rings and my watch. My watch is an 18K Italian gold Cartier Panther look-a-like. I bought it online about 5 or 6 years ago. I think the gold weight is about 32 grams and I paid about $500 or $600 dollars for it.

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments. When I saw all the close up pictures I was shocked to see how scratched my rings were

6.gif
. And here I thought I was taking such good care of them! Anyway, they are at the jewelers now being cleaned and polished, restored back to their original shiny beauty again. With so much surface area exposed on the rings, it’s hard not to get them dinged up.

Well, I’m off to work now, hope I didn't miss replying to anyone. I’ll check during the day to see if any of you have posted more comments and reply.

Thanks to everyone!
9.gif

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Suzy I love love love your three stone ring! Radiants are so unique and your design really shows them off.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I''m going to channel SanDiegoLady and say. "Oh my Stars"!
36.gif
Looking fab girl! Great pics of some great bling!

cheers--Sharon

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Just GORGEOUS, Suzy. Both of your rings are beautiful and unique. I absolutely LOVE your three stone radiant ring. I''m glad that you now have a camera that can capture even more of its beauty to share with all of us!!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock

Sevens One: Merci beaucoup, thank you very much!

Molly 1024: Us radiant lovers are sure growing here on PS. I tried to represent well. I appreciate your kind words.

Canuk-gal: Your channeling has been received, many thanks!

Jfo: Yes, the new camera really helps bring it up a notch, still cannot capture what I see in real life, but a definite improvement. I think the lens of the camera has some sort of filter or polarization that cuts down the glare, it also cuts down on the sparkle and fire. I really had such a difficult time trying to capture just some of the sparkle and fire I see in real life. I took hundreds of pictures only to get about 50 that I thought were PS worthy.

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those pics are amazing, YOWZA!!!
30.gif
30.gif

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/8/2006 12:35:16 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Those pics are amazing, YOWZA!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Thank you Kaleigh. I had fun taking them.
9.gif

Style background info: Below is the Claude Thibaudeau design that was my inspiration for my 3 stone ring. My husband designed my wedding ring for me with a local jeweler 10+ years ago.

SuzyQZInspiration.jpg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!

Scrumptous pictures. Every picture made me want to see more. Your radiants are
so nice. I love the pattern in them. They are top notch for sure.

I just ordered that same camera for my daughter, happy to see what it can do!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/8/2006 1:34:15 PM
Author: Ann
WOW!

Scrumptous pictures. Every picture made me want to see more. Your radiants are
so nice. I love the pattern in them. They are top notch for sure.

I just ordered that same camera for my daughter, happy to see what it can do!
Ann:
Your daughter will just LOVE this camera. It has a wider angle lens than most digitals which is great for group shots and panoramic views. It has internal stabalization that helps with blurry pictures and the macro option, well as you can see is pretty great. It takes great videos and has easy one touch selections for things like fireworks, snow, indoor, low light etc. I'm really impressed with the low light and flash off pictures this camera produces. It really is fool proof!
What a great gift for your daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results