shape
carat
color
clarity

New bling, old bling, gift bling... lots of pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There can NEVER be too many pictures - love ''em all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
icekid, love all your bling.. your wedding set is just spectacular, love your ring with the wedding band too....

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I love all of your bling, too, Icekid!!! LOVE your w-set!!!!! So pretty!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is lovely!!!
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/19/2008 8:53:25 AM
Author: icekid
Well, that was the last one for now. Hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed my little photo shoot!
I did indeed, love EVERYTHING and it is so good to see you back here!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Icekid! The pictures are divine! I''ve been waiting and waiting for those long awaited wedding pictures....I''ve been thinking of starting a paging icekid thread. I kind of need some carreer advice. However, I''m thrilled to see you still check in once and a while.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a very pretty collection!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Love all the sparklies.....how are you setting those soon to be earrings?

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Love all of your bling! Your wedding set is sooo lovely! Your halo looks huge on you as does that eternity band. Love it all!
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty collection. I love your halo ering.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection! I love your ering
9.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love your ring and the pendant for you sister is lovely!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love your ring, always have!! Did Quest do the wedding band too? I really like it. The pendant for your sister is sooooo pretty!!! You take great pics!!!
1.gif

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Kaleigh, I think she mentioned that the band is from SP.

Your wedding set is GAWGEOUS! And I agree with the other posters that the halo makes your stone looks HUMONGOUS!!

Wear in good health always!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Truly a beautiful collection! Love the graduation gift for your sister. Thanks for sharing.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
wow, your ering is beautiful!!! I would have guessed it was at least 1ct.
The wedding band looks great with it too... your DHs wedding band is nice!! Glad he likes it!
The pendant for your sister looks so cute!!! Very cool!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous wedding set and what a deal on those earrings. Can''t wait to see ear shots. . .they''ll be spectacular.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Enjoyed the pictures as well. Thanks for sharing and congratuations on your recent marriage!
36.gif

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, icekid! Thanks for sharing-I agree, your e ring is HUGE.

Thanks too for the side-by-side comparison of the G/H. Looking forward to ear shots of those beauties!!
31.gif

Ooh, and I think sis is going to be turned into a raving diamond JUNKIE by her graduation gift, hee hee!
27.gif

Thanks again!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection!! Your e-ring is exceptional!
36.gif
35.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Icekid - I absolutely ADORE your wedding set! Positively stunning!!

bold and dainty

Rough_Rock
love the ice icekid!
35.gif
quick ?? How thick is your band?
I love that look.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Everything is beautiful! I love your ering, that halo is stunning and the band looks perfect with the split-shank! Tantalizing pics of the loose rocks!!

It''s funny that you got your sis a pink sapphire and diamond necklace, I got my sis (who''s a senior) a pink sapphire and diamond ring!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the bling show, icekid! Your wedding set is just stunning!!
3.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, motownmama, mrssalvo, Dani, madam B, Lorelei, SanDiegoLady, Diamond*Dana, coatimundi, marcy, Skippy, Sparkalicious, Kaleigh, HeartingDiamonds, CdnBlingGal, poshpepper, MC, Fly Girl, isaku5, therube, jfo. I appreciate all of your sweet comments. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful place to share my little obsession.

Ally- I wish you had my email address! I would be more than happy to offer any career decision help, for whatever it would be worth
1.gif
I''m sure you''ll be happy whatever you choose, but definitely let me know if I can help at all.

NYCsparkle- I am pretty sure the earrings will end up being the lovely plumping bezel. Hubby is supposed to be in charge of getting them set, but lately he has been asking me to "leave helpful websites open" haha. That''s okay with me; he usually needs a little help. I am looooooving the new halo jacket trend that is going on though
30.gif

Kaleigh- Signed Pieces did my wedding band- have to spread the love w/ the PS vendors right? hehe. Actually, Quest was hmm, $700? 800? more expensive. And we were ordering Scott''s ring for SP anyway, so it made sense to go that way.

Gemma12- I have no doubt that I will turn my sister diamond-crazy! She''s too young to have the engagement bug yet, but I know her pendant will help. I also got her a tricolor rolling ring for her gift as the maid-of-honor in our wedding, and she adores it. She''ll get there
31.gif

bold and dainty- I''m not sure if you mean my wedding band? It is 1.8 mm. And I think the thickest part of my e-ring is arounf 2.2 mm.

somethingshiny- There must be something about diamonds and pink sapphires that make them perfect for those late teen years
1.gif
Sounds like you are a super sweet big sis!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Icekid,

Well I''m tryig to decide what to choose for residency. I''m really loving cardiac surgery, but really concerned about quality of life. My next option is orthopedic surgery, and a few days ago my sister told me I should really consider opthalmology. I don''t know anything about this field (my required stint in opth is AFTER residency applications, so I''m trying to decide if it would be worth it to take a option in this field). I just need to know a little about the procedures you will be performing. Thanks so much! And get cracking on those wedding pictures.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pieces, Ice! You did a fantastic job with your pictures!

Thanks for sharing!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Tacori, and Harleigh. I am glad you enjoyed
1.gif

Ally- wow, those are some pretty different fields! CT surg means a general surgery residency, then long fellowship in the states at least. Ortho is often called sterilized carpentry, and in my experience that is pretty true. Lots of saws and screws and metal. Ophtho surgeries are very different from both of these. They are microsurgeries, performed under a microscope- meaning you need great stereopsis. The bread & butter of ophtho is cataract extraction. Also do glaucoma, retina, plastics, muscle surgery, etc. They are very different, generally very clean and not very bloody. You should definitely check it out for yourself and see what you think! Personally, I do not want my entire life to revolve around my work and I am not sure you can do CT surgery without that being the case. It''s definitely not something that I would have considered for me.

Also from what I understand from a Canadian classmate, they are VERY few ophtho spots in Canada (15 or 20 maybe?). But I suspect you are a pretty stellar candidate so hopefully that would not be a problem for you!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
icekid: I really love CT, but the CT resident told me that last year there were no positions open for graduates in Canada. In canada it''s a surgery residency apart (not part of general) also Cardiac surgeons are not allowed to practice in US only commonwealth. As for opthalmo, at my school (University of Montreal) there were 5 spots, and there were 5 applicants last year(so they all got in) the main reason is that it is a french school, which cuts down on virtually all of the competition from the rest of canada, because no one can speak french. Also, in french schools it is not a competitive specialty because our required 2 weeks in opthalmo comes AFTER residency and so you would have to randomly pick an option rotation in it to be exposed. My whole issue is whether or not I want to pick a rotation in it, because it seems like I am really partial to very open, invasive surgery. But I''m a little scared of CT after my resident told me that his friend did 2 fellows after CT residency because he couldn''t find a job.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results