shape
carat
color
clarity

New Black & White Diamond Cuff Bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
That is so pretty and unique congrats!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Thanks love in bloom and begatch!

Neatfreak - He got it at an upscale consignment shop. I''m sure it was a custom piece for someone.

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Ooohhh!!! I love it! I love snake bracelets though because my favorite grandma always wore a silver triple loop snake bracelet!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
That is such a cool bracelet! I love it. The snake has some sort of realistic quality I can''t quite put my finger on, which is intriguing. I''m sure you will get tons of compliments when you wear it.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to admit, I am deathly afraid of snakes!! But this bracelet is really quite beautiful! That is so sweet that your hubby surprised you with this...I just love surprises!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
very interesting. i think i am begining to get a thing for black diamonds

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Tres cool!

cheers--Sharon

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Laurel25 - Was your grandma''s bracelet a solid silver one? Sounds interesting.

Kittybean - I wore Saturday night out to dinner and got several compliments. Thank you!

Diamonddana - thanks - Maybe you need one! Might be a good way to get over your fear!!
3.gif

Thanks too - Radiantquest and Canuk-gal!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohoo! Very unique, very cool! Have fun wearing that -- I'm sure more that a few of your friends and acquaintances will be
30.gif
30.gif
after that one!

ETA Please be sure to let Mr. Joflier know that we applaud his good taste!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/17/2008 11:18:36 PM
Author: joflier
Thank you Laurel25 - Was your grandma''s bracelet a solid silver one? Sounds interesting.

Kittybean - I wore Saturday night out to dinner and got several compliments. Thank you!

Diamonddana - thanks - Maybe you need one! Might be a good way to get over your fear!!
3.gif

Thanks too - Radiantquest and Canuk-gal!!
Joflier - my grandma''s was solid sterling silver and I think it had garnet or small ruby eyes. It was flexible and each of the little pieces of metal looked like a scale. This is the closest I can find to what it looked like (http://www.trocadero.com/vintagejewels/items/751070/item751070store.html ), but hers had another loop or two. It''s a really interesting piece - my aunt has it now and wears it occasionally.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/18/2008 10:45:14 AM
Author: laurel25

Joflier - my grandma''s was solid sterling silver and I think it had garnet or small ruby eyes. It was flexible and each of the little pieces of metal looked like a scale. This is the closest I can find to what it looked like (http://www.trocadero.com/vintagejewels/items/751070/item751070store.html ), but hers had another loop or two. It''s a really interesting piece - my aunt has it now and wears it occasionally.
Laurel - Oh wow! That''s really cool. Thanks for posting that. I like how the whole thing is movable. Did she like snakes or was it just an eclectic piece?

VRbeauty - Thank you - I will certainly let Mr. Joflier know that the PS folks approve!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results