shape
carat
color
clarity

Need opinions on w-band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GrayC25

Rough_Rock
brooklyngirl - I am going through the same thing right now for my wedding band. I love the beverley k round/baguette band! You''re lucky, though. I drove all the way to Pearlman''s and they didn''t have the round/baguette ring for me to try on. I tried the square/round and just fell in love with it, so I know I''ll love the round/baguette even more. My question to you - what is the width of round/baguette ring you have on in the pictures? Also, do you know the ctw of the same ring? My e-ring band is wide, just over 3mm, and I''ve decided to go with two thinner wedding bands, so I don''t want the round/baguette bev k band to be as wide as my e-ring. Do you happen to know the width and ctw of it?

Thanks!

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
AprilBaby – Thanks! It quite fun to play with all those rings, and I really love the stacked look
27.gif

Kelli – If I could afford a rose gold band with pink diamonds, I would be all over it. I think I just figured out what my 5th anni present should be
11.gif

Kcoursolle – The band I’m ordering is 68% the width of the Bev K band shown in the pics, and will sit much lower too. I definitely agree that it was way too thick, and didn’t look right with my ring. It also sat too high.

Babyblue033
– That band is gorgeous! Do you have any pics of the two rings together? I think I would definitely do a sapphire or tsav (mmm…Tsavs
30.gif
) w-band, if my e-ring was all white.

brooklyngirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/19/2008 10:47:47 AM
Author: GrayC25
brooklyngirl - I am going through the same thing right now for my wedding band. I love the beverley k round/baguette band! You''re lucky, though. I drove all the way to Pearlman''s and they didn''t have the round/baguette ring for me to try on. I tried the square/round and just fell in love with it, so I know I''ll love the round/baguette even more. My question to you - what is the width of round/baguette ring you have on in the pictures? Also, do you know the ctw of the same ring? My e-ring band is wide, just over 3mm, and I''ve decided to go with two thinner wedding bands, so I don''t want the round/baguette bev k band to be as wide as my e-ring. Do you happen to know the width and ctw of it?

Thanks!
When were you there? If it was this past weekend, the ring was at my house
emembarrassed.gif

The band I tried on is 2.5mm wide, but i''m not sure of the carat weight. If you''re thinking of flanking your e-ring with two bands (
30.gif
), it would be worth it for you to get the thinner version (1.7mm). According to Julian, the thinner band has the same proportions as the 2.5mm band. I''m not sure I''ve seen your e-ring, but I love the look of LaurenThePartier''s set -- she has a bezel set asscher solitaire, flanked by 2 thin baguette eternities. I
30.gif
her set!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results