shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help, which one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
#2 with an asscher all the way. Could anything be more elegant?
30.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
I am very visual and have to see it. The asscher looks fabulous in the picture. Maybe someone could photoshop a princess diamond into it and see how it looks?

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
NUMBER TWO HANDS DOWN! IT IS AMAZING!

chrisam143

Rough_Rock
Marvel

thanks for posting the picture. I am new to the board and I have yet to figure out how to post pictures.

I just love looking at it. It is so pretty! I just wish I could see what it looks like with a princess cut to compare. I think I will try emailing the designer and see if they have a picture of it with a princess.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with SDL, I don''t think Robins Bros is the best place to buy a ring. Also, all rings looks sooo much prettier in person. Pictures never do them justice. I think a princess cut will look beautiful in that setting too. I attached a photo of Kaleidoscopic''s ring. She has a beautiful princess with tapered baguettes, similiar to the settings you have picked out. Here''s a link to her thread.

DBest22.jpg

MissCongeniality

Shiny_Rock
I like number 2. hands down.

GemAdorer

Rough_Rock
ABSOLUTLEY #2!!!!!! I am biased though...I love the asscher

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results