shape
carat
color
clarity

My Yellow Sapphire Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s the last piece I was wearing this weekend -

I''ve mentioned this one before on PS...

Yellow sapphire - 6.50 to 6.75 carats (can''t remember exactly). Bezel set in a yellow gold surround with the rest of the ring in platinum with pave diamonds. It is a Martin Flyer ring.

martinflyeryellowsapphire.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
And on my hand with my fingers spread so you can see how the setting looks when your wearing it.

(My Hubbs says, "Your hand looks weird like that." I say, "Well maybe they will want to see the setting." Hubbs says, looking skeptical, "Why would they want to see that??")

martinflyeryellowsapphire2sm.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
And from the top.

I really adore yellow sapphires. This one is very golden in color and glows neon yellow in the sunlight. I''ll have to take some more photos in better light.

martinflyeryellowsapphire5sm.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Love the e-w setting and the side view TDF
30.gif

What is your ring size, LadyAmythyst?

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Last one.

Forgot to mention the sapphire is a cushion cut - but that''s probably pretty obvious.
1.gif

I like this ring a lot! The setting has a good weight to it and the detail is very good. I will definately be buying more by Martin Flyer someday.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for showing off your beauty''s! Beautiful; it looks like it glows!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2007 5:08:14 PM
Author: baby monster
Gorgeous! Love the e-w setting and the side view TDF
30.gif

What is your ring size, LadyAmythyst?
Size 5. Sorry for forgetting that! I''ll get the hang of it...
2.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yet another gorgeous gem from your collection! It''s a beautiful color and the setting is to die for!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, what a lovely yellow sapphire it is. The setting shows it off nicely. You have quite the collection!!!
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I am behind. I need to go find the rest of the collection!
6.gif

I am a real sapphire lover, and I adore this ring! Did it come with the sapphire or did you choose the loose stone and then the setting?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring, I love that yellow sapphire!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the setting. It is a really pretty ring.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That yellow sapphire is so yummmmmmy. I love the setting too. It is beautiful on your hand. The sapphire really glows

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
LadyAmethyst!

I love the ring! That bezel halo is stunning!

Looks great on you!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2007 11:12:41 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Its gorgeous!!

I found a small yellow sapphire that was simply brilliant but my dh was like- meh- I dont like yellow... yes, darling... but I DO! lol

Its beautiful, I love the color of sunshine!!
So funny SanDiegoLady - when I found this ring at a BM store I tried it on and ran over to show my Hubby. He was totally underwhelmed too. The salesman made the astute remark that "men just don''t get it" about yellow sapphires.
1.gif
Funnily enough I think Hubby''s attitude helped me get a good price on the ring. So next time you like a ring try the "well my husband doesn''t really like it" line & see how much they will discount it for you. LOL!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2007 11:16:51 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Okay, I am behind. I need to go find the rest of the collection!
6.gif

I am a real sapphire lover, and I adore this ring! Did it come with the sapphire or did you choose the loose stone and then the setting?
Diamond - I found this ring as is at a B&M store. They were having a sale plus they even discounted that price (see my last comment) so I got a deal on it.
1.gif
I think it would be fairly rare for me to find exactly what I wanted at a store, especially in larger sized stones & at least around here. I''m not too impressed with what is readily available in my area.

And I forgot to say before that Hubby loves the ring now. First time he saw it light up outside he was impressed.
9.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
YUMMY!!!!
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif
(okay I may be a *little* biased) but that ring is just beautiful!!!! Thanks for posting pics!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2007 1:29:19 AM
Author: LadyAmythyst69

Diamond - I found this ring as is at a B&M store. They were having a sale plus they even discounted that price (see my last comment) so I got a deal on it.
1.gif
I think it would be fairly rare for me to find exactly what I wanted at a store, especially in larger sized stones & at least around here. I''m not too impressed with what is readily available in my area.
Don''t you just love those sales?
36.gif

I recently purchased a yellow sapphire and diamond eternity ring that was exactly my size and marked off 75% at a local B&M. Thanks to hanging around PS so much, I knew it was better than any on-line price. It is a great piece, and like yours, the yellow color is gorgeous.

This place is so enabling! I''m hanging out at jewelry stores now more than ever.
31.gif
36.gif

(BTW, love, love, love your royal jewels thread. Looking forward to more.)

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
OOOoh oooh OOOOOH LadyAmethyst!!!! I love the color of your sapphire....I looks just like a sprakly piece of candy
3.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
That looks divine
30.gif
30.gif

Makes me want to run out and buy a new pretty :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY, I like sunshine!! It''s gorgeous LA.
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautiful!

cheers--Sharon

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
This thread popped back up again and I clicked on it thinking "ooooh a yellow sapphire!" and then realized it was my ring. LOL!

Thanks for all the compliments you guys.
1.gif
I still love the ring. The style makes it very easy to wear.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely yummy! I love it, and that side view is to die for!!!

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! The more I come here the more my "wish list" grows... hubby''s going to ban me from this site eventually if I don''t stop sending him links to these threads. LOL... but hopefully he''s getting the hint... I want more pretties in my jewelry box!
emwink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results