shape
carat
color
clarity

My Whiteflash 5 stone ring has arrived!!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
So this is my first post to PS though I've been wandering around this forum for ages. I have to say a huge thank you to everyone who posts their experiences and photos of their gorgeous rings. Thanks to people on this forum I found Whiteflash and what an awesome discovery that turned out to be!! I can't really say enough great things about Whiteflash, their customer service is amazing and the quality of their product is just beautiful. Being in Australia buying such an important purchase over the internet has the potential to be a little daunting!! However WF were brilliant - ever so patient (Bob, Vera and Leon were so lovely!) and just such a professional, warm group of people.
So onto my ring! I wanted a rhr that was a classic, timeless style that just gave my finger a little flash of sparkle, nothing too over the top. I decided to go for the 5 stone basket setting with a 1ctw of ACA's, size 4 finger.I couldn't be happier! The ring sits nice and low on my finger and the ACA's sparkle like crazy! Ok so here are some photos (I hope, I can be a bit technologically challenged...), sorry about the quality!

_22668.jpg

_22669.jpg

_22670.jpg

_22671.jpg

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much CRYSTAL24, though I think I should invest in some hand cream ASAP if I'm to take anymore photos of my hand!! :shock:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GeorgieQ, your 5 stone ring is gorgeous. You'll enjoy wearing it. :appl:

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
your ring is so beautiful! They did a great job. Your kitty is pretty, too. Is it a ragdoll?

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you marcy and Simpsonade for your kind words and yes you are right, I do love wearing this ring, it's super comfy! Yes Simpsonade the kitty you see in the background is a beautiful ragdoll. I was giving him a pat and couldn't help but notice how amazing my ring looked ( :naughty: ) so tried to take some pics. Only on PS would taking pictures of your hand/ring whilst petting your cat be considered a totally normal and acceptable thing to do - just another reason why I love this place!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! And with your small finger it looks like bigger caret weight!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm glad you had such a great experience, your ring is gorgeous, those ACA's sure are pretty!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful 5 stone ring!... :love: bought the same one for my wife.

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
:lol: So true, GeorgiaQ. One day I'll work up the nerve to post some jewelery with my raggie, Coco, though I'm sure she would want nothing to do with the process. She's beautiful and knows it and is therefore a bit of a diva, but I love her. Enjoy your new bling! Oh, and feel free to post more pics of your new ring!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you sarahb and AprilBaby! I am grateful for my small fingers, especially when it comes to diamonds
Dancing Fire I'm so glad you like it because you're a big part of the reason I purchased this style from WF. I saw your posts on the 5 Stone Thread and you struck me as a pretty savvy consumer who does his homework, so thank you for doing all the hard work for people like me - you certainly made my decision making process a lot easier!
Simpsonade my raggie Dougall (disclaimer: hubby chose his name) is certainly not a diva, he has a loopy personality, very relaxed and happy to be photographed. I'll add a photo that WF sent me and another one that I took earlier today. Unfortunately I'm not very good at taking photos of this ring, so I'm not really doing it any justice, but thank you for indulging me. :)

_22676.jpg

_22677.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring sits so beautiful on your hand. It's a stunning and timeless piece.

LindyLoooo

Rough_Rock
So classic and sparkly and beautiful. Whiteflash does such timeless pieces!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful! Love your kitty too! Enjoy your new bling!!! I have a smaller 5 stone and I get so much wear out of it.

Lenapie

Rough_Rock
It looks perfect on your finger, GeorgieQ! Absolutely beautiful! :clap:

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
A beautiful classic! Looks great on your finger, wear it in good health.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning, you wear it well! ;)) I'm in Australia too and bought my diamond studs from WF, and it was truely a faultless transaction, but I hear you on how nervewracking it can be! Enjoy your new bling, it's really beautiful. And so is your puddy tat! :love:

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much everyone for your lovely comments about my humble little ring of sparkle! Many of you are my jewellery heroes yes, I have jewellery heroes!!) and own pieces that I can only dream of, so for you all to take the time to pass on such warm and affirming comments about my little ring really means a lot. Thank you! :)

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Hi GeorgieQ, your ring is beautiful and I'm glad it arrived safely. I would love some WF aca's myself :naughty: quite a few fellow Aussies have indulged. So much better value buying OS than here - our prices are so inflated.

Enjoy wearing your gorgeous new ring, I'm sure you will get plenty of comments :wavey:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Simply perfect. I love your ring... and your sweet kitty ;-) You did great! Wear it in good health!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring and great finger coverage! Enjoy!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's beautiful! Five stone rings are my favorite, just enough coverage but comfortable!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results