shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF diamond earring jacket CADs are here!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A BIG thanks to our beautiful FancyDiamond for the amount of research she did into her amazing earring jackets! I've been wanting to pull the trigger on some of these for so long, and she articulated so perfectly, the exact concerns I had that made me unsure about where to buy them/what style to get/what size melee. I was concerned about them being delicate, low and snug to the ear, and I really wanted the scalloped edge. I also wanted minimal airline showing, and I'm pretty happy that the CADs have achieved this. I was thinking of just getting the BGD Hearts jackets, but really didn't know enough about them.

Well thanks to the lovely FD, and the fantastic team Traci, Leon and Joseph at Whiteflash, I have the perfect pair of jackets on the way, just in time for my 30th birthday doncha know! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

They are white gold, sized for my 1.10ctw ACA martini studs, with 2 pointer melee.

Attachments

• untitledcads.bmp
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,737

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
DandiAndi they look lovely ! jackets are on my wishlist for this year . I have 1.2 ctw studs they are almost your size .did you have to mail them your earrings ?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look awesome Andi! Can't wait to see them on your ears!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh they look like they will be VERY NICE! :)) Can't wait to see them on your ears - post lots of photos for us.... when do they arrive? tomorrow??? Can't come soon enough, I'm sure!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I can see why you're itching to get these - they're going to be STUNNING! Will check back later, and I'm hoping for a flood of photos!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks cellentani! Oh yes there will be pics! It'll probably be a couple of weeks until I have them, grrr! Seeing your stunning new jackets made me even more excited to get mine!!
Laila, junebug, starshine, Amys, thankyou for sharing my excitement, ladies! :wavey:

Enerchi, tomorrow?! Oh I WISH!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

luv2sparkle, either can I!! I hope the weather stays beautiful here for the impending photoshoot =)

Thanks heaps jeweln! No I didn't mail my studs out, I just gave the dimensions to WF via email. Both of my studs are WF ACAs, so I guess they're familiar with the proportions. Get onto that wishlist! :Up_to_something:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
love them. Can't wait to see the finished jackets.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love love LOVE them dandi!! Just perfect! The size looks really substantial! I can't wait to see some more pics, especially on your ears!!

Happy 30th birthday!! (you spring chicken) :bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1330527247|3137266 said:
Can you repost that picture in a larger size? I'd really like to see them better!

Me too! I also can't wait to see them on your ears! I'm lovin these jackets!

cheers--Sharon

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ds and sharon, I'm so sorry! I tried and tried but EVERY time I saved the pic from my email it downloaded in this stupid size! GRR! I can promise you one thing though, when they are in my hot little hands I will take pics of every square millimetre of them!! I'll make it up to you ladies!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Naww, thanks gorgeous HOT!! *bok* *bok* *bok* <--- spring chicken impersonation :rodent:

Thanks chel180, marcy and yenny!! Earshots are a definite, just hold out for another couple of weeks for me! :wink2:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: DandiAndi :wavey:
Are they here yet??? do you have your earring jackets yet???? Can't wait to see them! :appl:

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
CAD looks good. Proportion (center diamond to melees) is excellent. Can't wait to see ear shots.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks FD! I owe you a huge thanks for your help! :wavey:

Hi Enerchi! How are you hon?? The jackets are probably somewhere over the Pacific as I type, squeeeeeee!!! They should get here within the week, SO excited!! :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
DandiAndi|1331890201|3149889 said:
Thanks FD! I owe you a huge thanks for your help! :wavey:

Hi Enerchi! How are you hon?? The jackets are probably somewhere over the Pacific as I type, squeeeeeee!!! They should get here within the week, SO excited!! :appl: :appl:

Oh ---- so exciting! They are almost here! :appl: Well, we'll look for your photo shoot during the week then - can't wait! And don't let "no sun" hold you back from posting picks - we all love diamond shots no matter WHAT the weather!!! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results