shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF CADS are here! 2.41 princess, semi eternity, melee bar! Thanks again ButterflyGirl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely divine!!!

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/28/2008 12:27:20 PM
Author: shoff
HI Vespergirl!

You should definitely go with WF. I got quotes from both LM and WF and while I know Leon does amazing things (Pheonix''s ring almost made me pass out!) he quoted me 2x''s what WF did AND WF is lovely and friendly and they got it done a smidge early. Again, I''m sure he''s great but we''ve all heard he can be particular. I knew I needed patience since this ring my first real piece of expensive jewelry AND I didn''t want to spend that much!

WF gives you $100 off if you''re a return customer so I got that which made the setting about $2150 total. It would have been $1930 if I hadn''t asked for the melee on the bar between the prongs BUT what''s $200 for a little extra something?! LM quoted me close to $4k and his standard timeline for finishing it which may/may not run over. It''s all personal preference but I hope that helps!
Im going to pipe in here.....as much as I love Leons work, I am loving this so much more. I know I`m fickle but this is just a touch more young and modern (think girly) as apposed to grand and formal (think beautiful woman).....

Im really impressed with the `pretty` factor here which really hits every spot for me!!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results