shape
carat
color
clarity

My WF CADS are here! 2.41 princess, semi eternity, melee bar! Thanks again ButterflyGirl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mrs W

Brilliant_Rock
Man your engagement ring took my breathe away
30.gif
What color is it by the way?

shoff

Rough_Rock
PINK!

pink101.jpg

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
very very pretty!! congrats on your engagement!
did i mention that your ring is stunning by the way?!?
i love it
30.gif

shoff

Rough_Rock
AHH, so sorry! I hate when stats aren''t listed! It''s a 2.41 carat G, VS2, AGS000 measuring 7.61 x 7.42 (1.03 ratio).

PINK102.jpg

shoff

Rough_Rock
I got pretty obsessed with Leon Mege style think shanks but Traci convinced me that going less than 2mm wasn''t the safest route especially since I didn''t want the stone true-basket flush to my finger. The shank measures 2.1/2.2mm and I love it. The little ACA''s are 3 pointers I believe and MAN do they shine! I fully intend to try and get a picture of teenie arrows at some point!

A special thanks to Butterfly girl again, she had WF send me the CAD for her lovely ring and I became 100% convinced that putting melee on the bar was the right move after seeing it!! This picture is my absolute favorite!

Silkflowers101.jpg

shoff

Rough_Rock
Thank you puffy! We are very happy and so thrilled to finally have the ring here after so many weeks of my scribbling drawings and searching pictures on PS for ideas!!

I hope silk flowers will do for tonight! I just had to get a little color in there. Joe added a small square just under the head to let the stone sit lower and I think it''s so cute.

Silkflowers102.jpg

shoff

Rough_Rock
This one is a little blurry but a good shot of the head!

HEAD101.jpg

shoff

Rough_Rock
Another of the head, I love, love how the prongs taper in to let it sit low! You can see a little purpleish/blue fire dot on top in this one. I''m also very happy with how the side of the shank turned out; those little swoops let me see even more shine!

Head102.jpg

shoff

Rough_Rock
Side view!

Head103.jpg

shoff

Rough_Rock
Firey front view!

Head104.jpg

shoff

Rough_Rock
Getting sick of these yet?! Hope not because I''m just getting started! I asked that the shank sit as low as possible to my finger and it does. I barely feel it on!

Head105.jpg

shoff

Rough_Rock
Blurry but colorful! Like squinting your eyes at a Christmas tree!

Sparkles101.jpg

shoff

Rough_Rock
One last one for tonight, from this angle the bar looks like a halo.

Silkflowers106.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s lovely!! Congratulations!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it''s a gorgeous ring!! I have to say that it is now one of my favorite princess settings.
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
Absolutely STUNNING! Can''t wait to see some hand/ profile shots when she''s all done!

~SL.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif

shoff! holy mackerel! it turned out BEAUTIFULLY!! oh my goodness, that is my favorite princess of all time!! the head is to-die-for divine!!! it looks so beautiful on your hand!!

congratulations on your engagment!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow it turned out absolutely gorgeous!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just stunning, truly. Comngrats, you (and WF) did a great job!
36.gif

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
Every detail is so beautiful! Wear it well!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the swoopy side view of the melee along your band! WF made my wedding band too (3 pointers, eternity) and I''m so surprised your stones are 3 pointers. They look much bigger than mine! Part of it is the way they''re set - which I like way more than mine. Mine is the more "scalloped" look. Your setting shows of the stones fantastically!

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
It turned out beautifully. Congratulations!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is simply gorgeous!!!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is just gorgeous!!! The diamond is incredible, and the setting is just perfect. I was wanting to reset my ring into a Leon setting with that same type of shank, but now I think I want one like yours from Whiteflash! It''s perfection! I hope you don''t mind my asking, but I''m wondering what the price was for the setting? I have been putting off resetting my diamond because of the cost, so I''m trying to figure out if it''s something we''ll be able to splurge on in the near future ...

Congrats again, and enjoy your gorgeous ring!

shoff

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for all your comments! I would have never had a ring I love this much without PS!!

Katiedid- thanks for noticing the swoops, I saw that style on an HOF ring and luckily WF did it exactly how I wanted. I think the scalloped look is lovely (I always think of Lynn B''s amazing set when I think scalloped edges!) but if you get tired on your style at least you know WF can do this one!

SparklyLibra- as soon as I give myself a new manicure I''ll add a few handshots!

Rainydaze- Thank you! Your PC is so gorgeous and sparkly, I''ve spent a lot of time staring at it!!

Catmom- Thank you, that''s so nice to hear! At first I loved the Tiffany Radiant/Novo setting (have you seen the HUGE one on PS?) and what I decided on reminds me of it but with my own little touches.

I was in such a hurry to post last night I rushed through details- up to this point that''s all shots on my hand. Here''s a picture that Traci sent me on her phone the day they shipped it out. She rushed into work to get a few shots on her hand for me but the photographers had all just left! She was so upset because she went the extra mile waxing her knuckle in preparation for extreme close-ups! Traci, you are the best- this blurry pic tided me over until the next day!
19.gif

tracipic.JPG

shoff

Rough_Rock
HI Vespergirl!

You should definitely go with WF. I got quotes from both LM and WF and while I know Leon does amazing things (Pheonix''s ring almost made me pass out!) he quoted me 2x''s what WF did AND WF is lovely and friendly and they got it done a smidge early. Again, I''m sure he''s great but we''ve all heard he can be particular. I knew I needed patience since this ring my first real piece of expensive jewelry AND I didn''t want to spend that much!

WF gives you $100 off if you''re a return customer so I got that which made the setting about $2150 total. It would have been $1930 if I hadn''t asked for the melee on the bar between the prongs BUT what''s $200 for a little extra something?! LM quoted me close to $4k and his standard timeline for finishing it which may/may not run over. It''s all personal preference but I hope that helps!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Shoff, thanks so much for your reply! I honestly can''t imagine anything by Leon being prettier than your ring - Whiteflash did an amazing job! The price you quoted is definitely reasonable for us, after my husband''s Xmas bonus. The settings that I was looking at (one by Ritani) were about $4000, and if I wanted the matching band too, the total would have been around $6000, which would have been too much for me to spend without feeling guilty. I can''t wait to show pics of your ring to my husband and see what he says - it is so beautiful!

Thanks again!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
shoff WOW! AMAZING ring, great pics, looks FABULOUS on your hand!
Congrats on your engagement and I wish you nothing but the best going forward with your wedding planning!
You are more than welcome I was really, really happy to be of any help and your ring is swoon worthy just delicious!
More pics pls, pls
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

WF did an AWESOME job once again I LOVE them!
Traci is very sweet too I have talked to her before.
You are so lucky and it turned out just wonderful I adore the melee on the bar but then I am biased
2.gif

ENJOY!!!
9.gif

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Oh this is awesome, congrats!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ohhhhh lala!
30.gif
Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results