shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wedding set (taken by a 10 year old!)

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
It's a rainy Sunday here in Perth and i am feeling a little bored, so i thought I would practice posting the few pictures of my ring that i have so that i am ready to roll when my pro wedding photos arrive in a couple of weeks. 8-) The funny thing is that my 10 year old girl took the ring pictures and they all turned out so much better than any of the pics i have ever taken. :))

ok so here goes..

Phot1000929.JPG

Phot1000930.JPG

Phot1000935.JPG

Phot1000937.JPG

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Hmm that's interesting, seems that the first picture you choose is posted last, that will make for a fun time when trying to create a timeline of wedding pics!! lol.

It is great that you can post 4 at a time though!! :appl:

Ok a few more..

Phot1000940.JPG

Phot1000953.JPG

Phot1000954.JPG

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is beautiful!!! Simplicity itself, perfection!

And you are absolutely gorgeous in your avatar!!!! :wavey:

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Hawiianorangetree your rings are gorgeous. And you are right - your daughter takes fabulous photos.

LRISR

Rough_Rock
Beautiful set and great pictures! Do you have stats on the wedding band? I love it!! :)

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Great photos. She does have a steady hand -- the photos are so crisp and clear. Beautiful rings!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow!! Your daughter might be a professional photographer in the making!! Beautiful ring!! Very classic set! Gorgeous!!

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
your set is beautiful! She does take good photos :))

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond and set of rings.

BoulderGal

Shiny_Rock
Your rings are beautiful and your daughter is a great photographer! Congratulations all around!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOT your 10yo takes nice pics 8)
Your set is lovely! :bigsmile:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your set! Thanks for sharing!

Perhaps your daughter will be a future PSer? :Up_to_something:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummo! :love: Classic and beautiful!

Don't worry it's bucketing down here in Canberra.... :(sad

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone!

Susimoo, you are too kind for words! I don't look like that every day :))

diamondrnglover, oddoneout, libramom, princessplease, marcy, oranges and tigian, thank you for the lovely words on my set. It's kind of nerve racking posting pictures on here when you so often see such stunning bling.

softly softly, portree, luckyeshe, chiquitapet, sparklyblonde, betty, bouldergal, and yssie, thanks guys! I think she may have a career ahead of her! She was very happy with her shots and asks if she can take more.

Laila, she is already on her way to being a PSer, she posted a question about what cuts diamonds in hangout under my profile (it was for school) and she got sooo excited when stonecold replied! She also wears a 5 stone costume ring that she likes to flash around. Definately catching the bug early. :devil:

LRISR, the wedding band is 18kt white gold 0.16ct with 20 diamonds. It's very delicate, i think it was 1.5mm wide and only 1mm high? It's exactly what i wanted and i can't wait to get a matching one for the other side. I will probably have them all soldered together then.

Hotpozzum, i shouldn't complain about the weather, i know we need the rain. It must be freezing in canberra right now though. :)) :errrr: :))

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like your 10yr old has found there calling.LOL

Your solitaire and band are beautifully matched! Lovely!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set! Would you mind posting where you purchased your wedding band? I am looking for something like yours - a very thin pave band with a low profile...

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
stargurl78 said:
Beautiful set! Would you mind posting where you purchased your wedding band? I am looking for something like yours - a very thin pave band with a low profile...

Thank you Zestfullybling! :))

stargurl, it is from ID jewellery. I tried to find the link for you but i can't get on to the website. It was towards the end (page 5 or 6) of their diamond bands selection. It was .16ct for $325. I really love it. It was just what i wanted. :))

Sphene

Brilliant_Rock
LRISR, the wedding band is 18kt white gold 0.16ct with 20 diamonds. It's very delicate, i think it was 1.5mm wide and only 1mm high? It's exactly what i wanted and i can't wait to get a matching one for the other side. I will probably have them all soldered together then.

Just do not get the whole solder together thing why not just buy a thicker ring in the first place
This look no longer allows you to switch it up change the look with different bands your stuck with what you got

Very USA

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results