shape
carat
color
clarity

my wedding set!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marym

Shiny_Rock
Hi Lenamama- (love your gorgeous Leon Mege btw!!) My ring size is a 6 1/4.

Yeah, it is nice to have both bands to mix and match. I had such a terrible time deciding on a wedding band. At first I ordered a full eternity, but sent it back because I wasn''t thrilled with the ring. I just wanted to have the option of sizing it if I ever needed to. Plus with the money I saved trading it in for a 3/4 eternity I was able to buy the plain band. I just could not decide which one to get-diamond or plain, and was driving my FI crazy with questions about which one he thought I should get. So I got both! At first I felt kind of greedy, maybe thinking I should have gone with the plain and then waited for the eternity as an anniversary present. But then I figured, hey- I had to wait until I was 38 years old and go through many, many years of dating hell to finally find the wonderful man I am marrying next month, so I deserve it! - And I know all you diamond addicts out there will back me up!
28.gif

marym

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Lauren for that sweet comment! I think I am definitely partial to the plain band, but having the eternity band is fun as well. I love all of your different bands- in fact, you are one of the people who inspired me to get more than one! You gals on this forum are a bad, bad influence!! (but in a good way:)

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
When I saw your photos, I honestly yelled, "Oh God!" :)

You have convinced me that I need an eternity band *and* a simple band. So pretty all together!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely set!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/23/2009 7:32:10 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
I adore semi-bezels and yours is no exception! I love your set stacked, but with that plain band I literally gasped aloud. That''s a gorgeous fluid set!
Ditto! What an elegant set! It''s gorgeous!!!

marym

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for your nice comments! Couldn''t resist posting one more fire shot
3.gif

flower4.jpg

tlh

Ideal_Rock
What a fabulous setting! VERY COOL!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful wedding set! Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results