shape
carat
color
clarity

My tsavorite Juliette partial eternity

4_cs

Shiny_Rock
I’ve been through quite a few life challenges the past several years. I had zero interest in jewelry. Not sure how I wandered into the world of Pricescope. It became a diversion. It allowed my mind to not think about anything else. I’ve bought a few things, upgraded a few others and still trying to develop my style.
I have 4 boys and one son died almost 4 years ago. He would be 27. I wanted some type of Mother’s ring or jewelry, not just for the son who died but for my other children as well.I didn’t want the typical Mother’s ring. I’m terrible at making decisions when it comes to jewelry because I am afraid of making the wrong one. I’ve discovered that I like low profile when it comes to rings and I’ve also discovered I like the versatility of stacking. I have a few pieces by Caysie that I’ve picked up on Loupe troop that I just love and when I finally decided what I wanted I contacted her.
My son’s birthday was in January and my birthday is in January so it is a birthstone ring for me as well as memorializing him. I haven’t even started on the rings or jewelry with my other children’s birthstones. One son has a birthday in March and I have a beautiful aquamarine cushion that I want to do something with similar to the Tiffany Legacy. One project at a time.
Here is my ringIt’s a Tsavorite and diamond band in the Juliette style. It is just exquisite and even more beautiful in person. Maybe hand shots will come later.
tsavoritering.jpg

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I'm right there with you, Sue...thanks SO very much for sharing your story. It really does mean the world to me. Please know there are those of us who "get" you (and I'm grateful to you for 'getting' me as well)...and the myriad of ways you choose to honor a beautiful, wonderful, amazing human being that is your son. Thanks SO very much for your sense of humor and for your incredible strength. Your LT listing made me laugh so hard last night. Bentley is so adorable!! Sending you much love through the universe andI hugging you tight right now...

So tight while stealthily trying to steal your gorgeous ring...So beautiful, Sue!!! I've been admiring that ring on Caysie's Instagram...and then, of course, it's yours. We have to stop meeting like this :naughty:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely ring. Thanks for sharing your story.I think the ring is a sweet reminder of your son. So sorry for your loss.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful and I hope you will post hand shots!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it's a really stunning band, and I'm sorry for the loss of your son.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a touching story. Your ring is beautiful and I appreciate the meaning in it. I am so very sorry for your loss and applaud the thought and love that you put into this gorgeous piece of jewelry.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing your story and for sharing photos of your beautiful and meaningful new ring. So sorry for your loss and sending big hugs to you! :wavey:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh your ring is so gorgeous!! What a beautiful way to memorialize your beloved Son. I hope wearing it gives you some comfort.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fantastically beautiful ring. What a lovely way to remember your son. I would love to see handshots if you have any

4_cs

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so much. Pricescope has given me a place to escape and to learn to appreciate beautiful things. All the photos can be overwhelming but I started to focus on not only what I like but what was comfortable and suitable to my lifestyle. I love the ring and will wear it everyday. Now to start planning my next project. And Maita13-we will meet. Maybe Bentley will come too.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a stunning ring - I love the contrast between the tsavorites and the platinum. I hope that wearing it will bring warm memories.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry about the loss of your son. What a beautiful ring and I hope it brings you happy memories.

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm so happy for you! I have seen this ring of CvB IG account and I hoped, that I'm going to see it on PS! Congratulation! A good decision!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No parent should ever loose a child - how heartbreaking for you. But your ring is beautiful & I hope it gives you great joy.

Strawberry129

Rough_Rock
Sorry for your loss...

Your ring is lovely. Please do some hand shots if possible.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on her IG and love it! The color of the tsavs is so rich. I hadn't heard of using stack rings for mother's rings but the way you explained it it makes perfect sense and is very creative. The meaning behind this one is special and I hope it brings you comfort in his memory.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful band and a very special way to remember your son - I hope it brings you joy and good memories every time you see it!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! I'm so sorry for your loss, and hopefully the ring brings you happiness when you wear it. Happy to have you as part of the PS community!

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry that you have had to deal with the loss of your son. It's a pain that no parent should have to endure. What a beautiful way to remember him. I too did not want the typical mother's ring, and I have decided to do some birthstone stackers. I love that you did not go with a traditionally colored garnet. Those tsavorites really make the ring pop!

4_cs

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone. The ring really does have meaning for me and I want to work on jewelry projects that reflect my other children's personalities. It's hard for me to make up my mind with so many choices. Caysie was great to work with.Not sure what to start next. I have March, June and July birthstones to work with.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a pretty ring 4_cs! I think a piece of jewelry always means more to you when you have it made for a reason.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4 cs,

There are no words to convey my sympathy to you on the loss of your child. As parents, we'd rather endure tragedies ourselves than have them happen to our beloved children. I do believe, however, that your son lives on in your heart and mind forever.

Your ring is so beautiful! It took my breath away when I saw the photo. The design and detail is gorgeous, and I love the cut and colour of the stones paired with the diamonds.

I agree that special meaning attached to a piece of jewellery makes it even more lovely.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful ring and telling us about your wonderful sons.

Hugs

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful idea! The tsavorite is gorgeous! I'm sorry about the loss of your son.

Bordeaux

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful memorial to your son. It is so wonderful you share the same birthstone! Caysie’s work is stunning and I’m sure you wear it well. I’m excited to see your future projects that pay tribute to your family!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning memorial to your son! The ring is beyond beautiful!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry to hear about your son. Your tsavorite band is lovely and the garnets have a fabulous color. It is a lovely tribute to your son.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for your loss. The ring is beautiful. I really admire different colored Garnets and they are perfect in this setting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results