shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tessa Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know there are a few of you who have been looking as forward to this ring as I have! I began planning and looking for a band to celebrate my daughter''s birth before she was even born. Before I even knew she was a she. Now, on her 7 month birthday it is *finally* on my hand!
36.gif

My requirements were rose gold, pink sapphires, milgrained bezels and a sizing bar. This ring was EXACTLY what I was looking for. I had a vision and couldn''t find the ring anywhere. B&M have a poor selection of pink sapphires. Custom quotes were way too high (diamond band prices). I always noticed the beautiful Beverly K bands at Pearlman''s. But even they did not have *exactly* what I wanted. I decided to contact BK directly to see if they could custom make my ring. The rep I dealt with was so friendly and sent me images of rings I she thought I would like. Lo and behold my vision was among them!

Some interesting BK facts. Each ring is custom made to order so you can choose to have diamonds, sapphires, any combo you want in any gold color you want (which is HUGE). As many of you know rose gold is not easy to find! Non-eternity bands are even harder to find these days. Well, BK will also add a sizing bar to any of their rings.

My next step was to contact Pearlman''s. Julian was wonderful to work with. He had to go back and forth with BK *many* times so he could answer all of my questions properly. Trust me, like any PSer I had a lot of questions! Thank you Julian!!!

Hand shots will have to wait until tomorrow. I am so tired this is all I could manage tonight. I of course had to use baby props
2.gif
Presenting my Tessa ring. 18K rose gold, pink sapphires, size 5, engraved with her first name and birth date. The sizing bar can go two up/two down.

TR_rice.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sparkle on the bottle...

Bottle-of-TR.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Tacori!! I am so glad I logged back in for one quick check before retiring to the couch!! It''s absolutely perfect! It is such a great representation of the beautiful Tessa! So glad you finally have it on your hot little hand!
36.gif
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here you can see the engraving...

spoonful-of-TR.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH, S! Those light pink sapphires are perfect!!! I love it!
30.gif
Gosh, today was a really big day for rings!!! I'll look forward to seeing hand shots when you get a chance!

Wow, now I see the engraving! How great!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last one for now
30.gif

ETA: BK's milgrain is so fine and perfect. It is even finer than my Tacori!

Paci-this.jpg

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Is that first pic in rice cereal?
6.gif
Too cute!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I TOTALLY LOVE IT. It is seriously beautiful. And I love that the engraving is on the side!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aaaah S, I love it!!!! I think it is a perfect representation of beautiful Tessa!!!
30.gif
30.gif
It is sooo beautiful and I LOVE the color!!
36.gif

OH MY GOSH, I didn't see the engraving until Neatfreak pointed it out!!! BEAUTIFUL, what a special touch!
12.gif

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
How sweet and perfect! Congrats on it and your little one!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What a beautiful ring Tacori! Hand shots, please!!!

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous S, what a lovely PP. Love the engraving too. Enjoy!!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s BEAUTIFUL!! I lurrrrve rose gold, and it sets off the sapphire so well. Is it comfy?

Congratulations!!

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
oh wow, what a beautiful ring! BK did a great job and the engraving makes it so special
12.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Tacori, could that BE any more beautiful and precious?? I think not!!
36.gif

Wow, I just love it, I''m, speechless! And that doesn''t happen often.
9.gif

Congrats mommy, wear it in good health, and Tessa''s too!

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! Love her name on the side, incredibly sweet. Actually, love the whole thing! It''s gorgeous and I can''t wait for hand shots!

I really love that you have it - I have a simple eternity band my husband gave me the day our son was born and it always makes me think of my two boys (the big one I married and the now 4 yr old one!) every time I wear it - heart hugs. Congrats.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tacori, it is so pretty! I love the engraving, such a sweet touch...and I love the props
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
omg. i love it! i love it! i LOVE it!!
it's really really beautiful. great choice!

oh, and i adore rose gold. always have.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
did i miss how wide it is?
and i just caught that it''s engraved! how sweeeet. awe.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Tacori, it''s a perfect PP! I love that you did the rose gold. It''s so unique and it''s an awesome look with the pink saphires. You did a great job, as did BK and Pearlmans, I''m sure. Was it your idea to engrave it on the sides? I didn''t realize you were thinking of having it engraved there, but it looks great. Tessa will love it too when she gets old enough to appreciate that stuff. Congratulations!! Hand shots!
36.gif

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!! super cute!
36.gif
I Lurve it!
Love bev K--love the engraving..Love the pink gold and pink sapphires--I can''t wait to see more pics.. and hand shots!
36.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
How perfect! yummo - rose gold, pink saphhs... so delicious! Congrats on your greater jewel too - your daughter, they are so precious.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring! I love the pink sapphires with the rose gold and the engraving is just too precious!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS...it''s *almost* as pretty as your beautiful little girl! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the engraving on the side...that is so precious!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh it''s beautiful Tacori!!! I love it!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Burk, thanks! It was worth the wait!!! It was rice cereal. I really wanted to use all baby props. I am a dork.

DS, I told Julian I wanted the same tone sapphires as the rose gold and it is! I can''t wait for you to see the milgrain IRL. Love it!

NF, thank you! The engraving was hard to decide on. Having it on profile just made sense since the sizing bar is *so* small. It was Julian''s idea to put it opposite the sizing bar in case the ring is ever sized.

Skippy, thank you! One day I will give it to her. I hope she will treasure it as much as I know I will. I tried to get a good picture of the engraving...I''ll try again w/o the flash.

nebe, thanks! It is a sweet little ring and will perfect to stack.
27.gif

Sharon, I promise I will take hand shots tomorrow! Thank you!

Kaleigh, I think it is the *perfect* PP. Thank you Lisa!

Ellen, it means so much! I am so happy to finally have it. Thank you. You are always so sweet.

ahappygirl, thank you! I wanted it to really represent her and her birth. I think I will feel the same as you feel with your e-band.
9.gif

Musey, it is very comfortable (though I bit tight. I hope it just b/c of the hot weather). The profile is so low. I know the fay cullen one isn''t comfortable but I would be shocked if you thought this wasn''t. I love the rose gold too. I was going to go blue sapphires with WG if she had been a he.

aggie, thank you. It is a special ring. I think that is why it took me so long to decide. It took me longer than picking out my wedding band
20.gif

pjean, thank you! It was really important that her name was on it. Since I had the whole side of the ring we figured we would throw in her birth date.

DD, she has so many cool things I could have used for props. It is a sweet little ring. Thanks.

jcrow, thank you! It is exactly what I wanted so I am glad I didn''t have the headaches or extra expense of custom. Rose gold and pink sapphires look so lovely together.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
The perfect push gift! I love pink stones with rose gold. Enjoy it, and your precious baby too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results