shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Steven Kirsch split shank double halo

Ice Princess

Rough_Rock
I wanted to share my new ring created for me by Steven Kirsch. LONG story short......I wasn't entirely pleased with the way my previous ring was set so I finally decided to have it set properly & by a true artist who is known for his remarkable settings. I should have sought the expertise of Steven from the very beginning, but my lesson learned is one my Grandmother used to speak of......purchase ONE thing, but make it worthy.

While I've read the various threads here regarding the top 3 "artists" who specialize in custom ring designs, I chose Steven because I absolutely LOVE his work & fine attention to detail.

After meeting with Steven, he was able to gain a better understanding of who I am & the style I was after. Therefore, I gave him total control of this project....."carte blanche" to design for me a ring that would truly suit my personality & be representative of my life. Being an artist myself, I thought it was important to allow him the freedom to create his vision for me while at the same time, understanding the elements of what I like in my design. And Steven surpassed my expectations! The double halo represents my 2 children & the split shank in a way signifies the fact that there are mainly 2 choices in life & 1 must be decided upon. In general, I have a very challenging time making decisions (which is another reason I'm happy I left the design entirely in Steven's hands :)) )

I cannot recommend Steven Kirsch enough to those seeking a "one-of-a-kind" piece of wearable Art. This entire experience has been nothing but positive & has created with it some unforgettable memories. Steven is professional, pleasant, courteous, & genuinely cares about the client's needs. I would be happy to answer all or any questions, but without a doubt, Steven Kirsch is one of THE best in creating rings only envisioned in dreams :love:

img_0097.jpg

img_9827.jpg

img_0136.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is blindingly beautiful! Can you give us the specs on your center diamond and the halo? Also, love the fact that the design of your ring has a special meaning for you!

Do you have any hand shots?

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's amazing and so, so sparkly!

I agree that we need hand shots!

Ice Princess

Rough_Rock
Thanks Ladies :))

Some hand shots! Specs to come as the certificate is not with me right now. Centre stone is a RB & approx 1.3 carats, G color, VS1, Ideal Cut

RIng size 5 1/4

img_9746.jpg

photo1_2.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is positively stunning!!!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is one blingtastic ring!! Absolutely gorgeous, Steven did a beautiful job :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! I'm glad that you finally have a setting worthy of your stone and all that it stands for!

More pictures, please! =)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow, it's absolutely gorgeous!!

Ice Princess

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much Ladies! It's blinding in the sun!

I really LOVE my ring!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!! Love the double halo - it looks amazing on your hand and with the bands!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

How wonderful that you were that confident in how he 'understood you', to be able to relinquish control - that's impressive!!

novicediamond

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! An amazing piece of blingtastic gorgeousness!! I love it, the double halo is really unique and I LOVE the fire, enjoy your new ring! Congrats

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Well done!! Wear it in health!

cheers--Sharon

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and looks fantastic on your finger! Would love to see more pictures, especially the side view!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and the craftmanship is exquisite!

Ice Princess

Rough_Rock
THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Enerchi, I had every confidence leaving the design in Steven's hands. Part of me thinks he could have gone more elaborate however, it then risks becoming more of a "cocktail" ring and less engagement-like, no?

It DOES indeed look like a disco ball!

May I ask all of you diamond experts a question? Do you think it would have looked better with a cushion-shaped halo?

I'm extremely pleased but just HAD TO ask this "devil's advocate" type of question since you Ladies know your rings!!!

ALL OF YOU are amazing! Thank you for sharing in my excitement. xoxoxo

Ice Princess

Rough_Rock
Here is a profile shot

img_0173.jpg

And another hand shot taken today.

photo_91.jpg

I have to say that my diamond has had new life breathed into it. It has fire it never had before. The old setting killed my diamond. Steven has surpassed my expectations as the diamond looks AMAZING.

What I've learned in this process is that the setting is VERY important as it can really "make or break" the fire/sparkle power of a diamond.

Ice Princess

Rough_Rock
NO!!!! Not re-thinking a cushion!

Just wanting to see if I chose wisely with round halos vs cushion shaped. But the more I look at it, the more I love it!!!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
No way! It's absolutely perfect the way it is. It's soooo blingy! :sun: I totally agree that the right setting makes the diamond! Steven did an amazing job, and I'm so happy that you love your ring! It's stunning. :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its PERFECT!!! Don't have any doubts about that - it is a GORGEOUSLY stunning ring! Look at that baby ---- who wouldn't love to own that???? :naughty:

Don't second guess yourself - you have a beautiful ring, made to your specs with the creative genius of SK behind it. LOVE it and wear it in good health! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do NOT start having second thoughts!!! Your ring is perfect in every way, absolutely spectacular so don't let your mind even start down that path! It's perfection and looks amazing as is, congratulations and enjoy every minute of wearing this beauty!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing and sooooo blingy!!! :love:

Wouldn't change a thing! It's perfect!

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

Ice Princess

Rough_Rock
Christina, thank you. I feel the need to share with those "in the know" if you kwim!

Enerchi, you talk perfect sense. I know it's your honest opinion & I appreciate that. I feel so privileged to wear such incredible Art on my finger. I need to just "let go" & enjoy. Perhaps the shock of it being truly mine hasn't fully sunk in yet!

Junebug17, I don't want to fall into the trap of second-guessing myself which I've seen among threads of various sorts concerning the jewels of others. I finally have the perfect setting/ring....now it's time to simply move on and love it!

Cachette, thank you for your kind words.

In the end, I am very thankful for the reassurance and opinions as I respect ALL of them. This place is one of the few that dishes out HONEST opinions (not all of them welcome sometimes!), so I very much appreciate reading & thank you ALL for taking the time to respond.

XOXO to ALL of you amazing Women!

TXJewel

Rough_Rock
Stunning ring. The double-halo is really well-done and scrumptious.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful, wouldn't change a thing!!

Ice Princess

Rough_Rock
Ladies....I'm leaving ring AS IS!

If anything, I'm thinking of bespoking a thin mircropave band to compliment the e-ring.

I'm thinking of having Steven make me a Leon style "Marina String" band, or as he suggested, 2 THIN separate bands which may be worn together or on each side of the halo.

Thoughts?!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results