shape
carat
color
clarity

My rings are here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
My rings finally got here!! They got held up in customs for two days, so the Japanese FedEx people brought them to my house on Sunday. :) These pictures aren''t good, I''ll take more when I have time. The stones are beautiful and the workmanship is awesome. The platinum is really substantial, I have to get used to it, it''s so much heavier than the gold.
1.gif
It also sits a little bit higher, I have to get used to that. It''s awesome! It''s exactly what we wanted, John loves it too.
30.gif
The stones look a little dark in this light, but they are blinding white in person, I''ll try to get better pictures soon, just wanted to share them now.
36.gif

may05jlsnewring.JPG

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
Oh yeah, here''s the original thread and specs:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-ring-need-advice.27787/

The center stone is the same as in the original thread, the old pictures give a better idea of what the stone really looks like. It''s a .558 H, SI1, A Cut Above stone from Whiteflash. I''ll find the other specs later. The ring is platinum, sidestones are .26 TW ACA stones. Denise was awesome and very patient through this process.
9.gif
It took FOREVER but the wait was definitely worth it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

nu

Rough_Rock
Jenn,
I have been following your saga. Finally you got what you wanted!!! The ring is beautiful. Very unique setting.
You can now enjoy wearing it
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks great on your hand! Oh and your manicure is so fun, a little "diamond" flower on each finger!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s here!!
36.gif
oh jennalyns, i am soooo excited for you!!
36.gif
yay!!
36.gif
your ring is perfect!
let''s see more pics!!!
36.gif

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I''m so happy everything worked out!!

And don''t forget more pics!!
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh jennalyns,
I have been following your story too, and am so excited you finally got them back. Your ring is just gorgeous!!!! Yay for you!!!
30.gif
36.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Jennalyns...I''ve also been following your story...I''m SO happy for you!! You held out for what you wanted and got it!!
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations!! It''s beautiful!!!
30.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
That is so unique. How beautiful!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
The wait was worth it!! Your ring is beautiful and suits you to a "T." Have fun wearing it!
36.gif
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks just PERFECT
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your nails look great btw, I love the flowers on them!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
your ring is beautiful
30.gif
10.gif
sure worth waiting for.
36.gif
36.gif

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
thanks for the kind words.
1.gif
I''m really happy with it! it sits higher than my old one, i wonder how long it will take me to get used to that?? I''m really glad I was able to wait for them to remake it, because it''s perfect!!!
30.gif
I''m trying to add some more pictures, have to shrink them... ;-)

Thanks for the compliments on my nails. my sister is visiting and we were in Tokyo on Sunday and decided to get them done!
9.gif
it was so much fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results