Ideal_Rock
Very striking! congratulations.

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic ring!!! Congratulations.

MWG

4bugzinarug

Shiny_Rock
That is really stunning ... and you have such nice hands! I love the angles of that ring.
30.gif

I must obtain hands like that, i''m off to get the knuckles on my man-hands waxed ....
9.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/27/2007 12:15:53 AM
Author: 4bugzinarug
That is really stunning ... and you have such nice hands! I love the angles of that ring.
30.gif

I must obtain hands like that, i'm off to get the knuckles on my man-hands waxed ....
9.gif
4bugzinarug,
You are so very kind! Thank you! My friends and I always refer to my hands as man-hands
7.gif
, but I am so glad that there is at least one person-YOU
9.gif
- that would disagree!!! But seriously, if you look closely at the photos (hmm... maybe I should not point this out
40.gif
), you will realize how large my knuckles are. I bet your knuckles aren't as big as mine!
14.gif

And really... thank you everyone! I am so touched by everyone's comments! You have no idea how great I feel to be able to share my ring with people who can truly appreciate it!
2.gif
The kindness I see in PSers here makes me realize that it is a beautiful world that we live in!!! THANKS A MILLION!!!
41.gif

Oh, Skippy!
30.gif
I did not forget about you! You're definitely one of my favorites! I love all your postings because it shows what a fabulous person you are inside and out! And I really think that you're giving me too much credit...
26.gif

BunniBling

Shiny_Rock
The profile view is amazing! Love it!

Happy Anniversary!

-J

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nope, not too much credit; it is true sweetie. Thank you for your kind words. I bet you love showing your friends your ring. I love the setting; very cool!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Kohdy, it''s absolutely gorgeous. I am not usually a fan of halos or square stones, but your ring has totally changed my mind! Love it!!

SparkleRN

Rough_Rock
I love your ring, it is so beautiful. You and your husband are so cut together, thanks for posting a wedding pic too!
Stacy

SparkleRN

Rough_Rock
oops....cute

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Go see Starryeyed''s thread; everyone thinks you are wonderful! I know I do
9.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2007 11:08:32 PM
Author: Skippy123
9.gif
Skippy, thanks for this bump - I missed kohdy''s wedding picture. Kohdy, what a beautiful bride!! Your DH looks like he can hardly believe you are his!
9.gif

And I''m totally jealous that you look the same! You look fantastic and marvelously thin in your picture. I hope 4 years after my marriage my waistline hasn''t exploded - yikes! What is your secret??
16.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2007 11:25:02 PM
Author: starryeyed

Go see Starryeyed's thread; everyone thinks you are wonderful! I know I do
9.gif
Skippy, thanks for this bump - I missed kohdy's wedding picture. Kohdy, what a beautiful bride!! Your DH looks like he can hardly believe you are his!
9.gif

And I'm totally jealous that you look the same! You look fantastic and marvelously thin in your picture. I hope 4 years after my marriage my waistline hasn't exploded - yikes! What is your secret??
16.gif

See you are loved by all!!!
30.gif
Thanks for the nice compliment on Starry's thread you are a good friend
12.gif
I am a huge believer in the more friends the merrier
9.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 12:04:46 AM

9.gif
Skippy, thanks for this bump - I missed kohdy''s wedding picture. Kohdy, what a beautiful bride!! Your DH looks like he can hardly believe you are his!
9.gif

And I''m totally jealous that you look the same! You look fantastic and marvelously thin in your picture. I hope 4 years after my marriage my waistline hasn''t exploded - yikes! What is your secret??
16.gif

30.gif
Thanks for the nice compliment on Starry''s thread you are a good friend
12.gif
9.gif
Skippy Skippy... My favorite gal on the entire PS forum!!!
2.gif

You are the sweetest person I have ever encountered online and it is true!!!
36.gif
You bring me smile every time I see your sweet words. Thank you for making me feel better. I really needed it today... I am kind of having a bad day, but I almost forget why because of you!!!
4.gif
Not only are you beautiful on the outside, you are truley a gem inside!!! I am really happy that you consider me a friend! Thank you!!! We''ll definitely have to get to know each other better!!!

kohdy

Shiny_Rock

Go see Starryeyed's thread; everyone thinks you are wonderful! I know I do
9.gif
Skippy, thanks for this bump - I missed kohdy's wedding picture. Kohdy, what a beautiful bride!! Your DH looks like he can hardly believe you are his!
9.gif

And I'm totally jealous that you look the same! You look fantastic and marvelously thin in your picture. I hope 4 years after my marriage my waistline hasn't exploded - yikes! What is your secret??
16.gif
Starry! Oh... aren't you sweet too! I swear there is a reason why I have recently developed somewhat of an addiction to PS! Everyone on this forum seems to be so alive and positive!

Well, I think I look the same but I don't know if other people will agree!!!
14.gif
To be real honest, I think I have gained a pound or two since the big day, but people around me aren't aware! Shhh~~ please do not share this extremely confidential information with others! Well, I guess you could tell Skippy, but that's about it! LOL!
9.gif
Honestly, though, the secret is... are you ready!?!
6.gif
It's in the genes... I know I got lucky.
5.gif
But then again, sometimes that gene thing works against you... You should be able to tell by looking at my manly hands!!!
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahhh, Kohdy; thank you. No bad days; only good ones. just teasing
2.gif
We all have them; hang in there.
35.gif

Who couldn't like you; you are a sweetie. I want to know your secret too; how do you stay so slim? Lucky girl, I wish I could stay skinny. hehehe.

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Kohdy, your ring came out beautiful. I really like the way the profile looks. Seeing the culet is so cool and clean. I love the pictures you took through the loop.

boston_jeff

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring, Kohdy, but I''m sure you already know that!
37.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 12:04:46 AM

30.gif
Thanks for the nice compliment on Starry''s thread you are a good friend
12.gif
9.gif
Oh Skippy!!! You''re now making me blush!!!
9.gif
You are the BEST!!!
2.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 6:28:44 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

KOHDY!! HOW GORGEOUS ARE YOU?!! Aw, what a beautiful couple.. wow :) You are simply beaming. I love this look.. so vibrant!
1.gif
Michelle! Oh, thank you so much! It is really a big compliment coming from you!!!
4.gif
I just wish that I could look as beautiful as you after having a child! We don''t have that in our plan yet, but we''ll eventually get there... I mean the child!!!
1.gif
I cannot wait to see your photos on Monday.

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 8:08:43 PM
Author: Eva17
Kohdy, your ring came out beautiful. I really like the way the profile looks. Seeing the culet is so cool and clean. I love the pictures you took through the loop.
Eva, Thank you so much! Mine is modest compared to yours!
2.gif
I really like your e-ring with the new bands you got!
30.gif
They are so beautiful and sparkly!!! And really, I could not agree with you more about the profile. That "cool" profile along with the low set diamond is what sold that setting on me! I love it!!!
4.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/11/2007 8:47:38 PM
Author: boston_jeff
Beautiful ring, Kohdy, but I''m sure you already know that!
37.gif
Jeff, oh... you really are a sweetie. Thank you for stopping by to compliment on my ring. Knowing your excellent taste I feel great!!! And please do not waste any time posting photos of your gf''s ring when you get it. I don''t think I can wait any longer!!!
6.gif
Leon really is the man and you could not have chosen anything better for the love of your life!!!
36.gif

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/12/2007 1:55:30 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Oh.. my stars!
face23.gif
How cute are you?!
Michelle the beauty! I LOVE your new photo!
30.gif
That black and white is just so classy!
36.gif
Gosh, everything you do is soooo... majestic!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results