shape
carat
color
clarity

My push present from Cartier

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
This is a piece of jewelry I have wanted for a long time, but I wanted it to be for a special occasion so it would be meaningful. The background story is that DH has always wanted a child, but I wasn’t sure I ever would (he knew this when we married). Several months before I got pregnant, when we were still discussing the idea, we were at a party and one of my girlfriends asked when we were going to have kids. I said I wasn’t sure I wanted to, and she jokingly asked if I knew about push presents. Of course, as a PSer, I knew what they are, but DH was curious. After she told him, he said he would give me anything I wanted if I had a baby. Obviously, this is not why I decided I was ready for a child, but I sure reminded him of the promise once I was pregnant! Based on his expansive promise, I actually let him off relatively cheaply, but it was exactly what I wanted.

Here’s the outer box. Any guesses?

Outer Box.JPG

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Show us! Show us!!!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
More pics! What is it?
hmmm... rolling ring?

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
a guess? absolutely!

2 years of diaper laundry service? underwear that actually fits after you deliver? a signed employment contract for a live in nanny?

all that in one little cartier box - who knew?
36.gif

aliceinwonderland

Shiny_Rock
I bet you are one of those people who gently removes the tape from presents and folds the paper neatly to be reused. I''m an all out tear off the paper kind of gal....so OPEN THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Alice

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
such a tease! I guess rolling ring too.

Kay

Ideal_Rock

Good guesses! Here’s my new pressie! Of course, my precious little girl is gift enough, but don’t tell DH.

2.gif

RIB.JPG

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOOO
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Show us more!
31.gif

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2009 5:54:39 PM
Author: whitby_2773
a guess? absolutely!

2 years of diaper laundry service? underwear that actually fits after you deliver? a signed employment contract for a live in nanny?

36.gif
LOL. Yes, I guess I should have asked for that instead.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2009 5:55:49 PM
Author: aliceinwonderland
I bet you are one of those people who gently removes the tape from presents and folds the paper neatly to be reused. I''m an all out tear off the paper kind of gal....so OPEN THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I actually do that, lol.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Let''s try that again.

The push present with the pushee.

T&A.JPG

Kay

Ideal_Rock
A was born 1 week before our third wedding anniversary, so I told DH the ring could be both a baby present and an anniversary gift. I thought the three gold bands of the Trinity ring were perfect to symbolize both three years of marriage and baby making us a family of three. I like that I have rings that represent our wedding and marriage on my left hand and a ring that represents our family on my right hand.

Gotta run now -- the pushee wants her second lunch.

Thanks for looking.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
That picture is truly precious. She is beautiful. I love your Cartier ring too!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
she''s GORGEOUS! there isnt a piece of jewelry on the planet that can match that, is there!

congratulations :)

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

what a wonderful gift! so perfect - the 3 rings, 3 yrs, 3 family members! i just love everything about it. and your daughter is precious!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
What a great idea! It''s beautiful and so is the pushee
3.gif

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful rolling ring!! and a precious little one you have!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2009 6:02:04 PM
Author: Kay

Date: 1/8/2009 5:54:39 PM
Author: whitby_2773
a guess? absolutely!

36.gif
LOL. Yes, I guess I should have asked for that instead.
This just cracked me up!

Gorgeous ring Kay, and what a beautiful and angelic little girl you have! She is stunning!! What wonderful sentiment your new ring holds. I also have a trinity, not one with diamonds, but mine symbolizes my three boys to me!

Congratulations to you, and to your DH too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aliceinwonderland

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful...both the baby and the ring! I love the symbolism...even more special and imagine being able to tell her the story as she grows up that ''your daddy gave me this when you were born"...maybe a future PSer?!

Congratulations on both!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Stunningly beautiful and precious.

And the ring is nice, too.
31.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

Can''t stop looking at photos of your little baby. So cute!! (Can''t stop looking at pictures of your jewellery either...lol)

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Your little girl is so beautiful! (The ring is lovely, too!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results