shape
carat
color
clarity

My PS Gift, Thank You Andrey and Ali and Pricescope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
First of all, I want to thank Andrey and Ali from the bottom of my heart, for my PS gift. I want to thank them, for their kindness, for letting me into their livingroom and for their generosity.

I chose Whiteflash to design a custom 3 stone ring for me, using a .79 diamond I already had and 2 loose padparadscha sapphires, that I purchased 2 years ago, from The Natural Sapphire Company.

One pad is pinkish/orange, the other orangish/pink. What better way, to see these beautiful natural colors of nature, than in a ring. I had these two pads certified last year.

I want to thank Traci, Vera and Joe from Whiteflash. These 3 were wonderful to work with. When I called Whiteflash for a quote, Traci called me back, within 5 minutes. She, along with Vera and Joe are such dears.

Our dear Skippy re-sized my CAD pictures for me and will post them. Please be honest, in your opinions and let me know what you think.

OK Skippy, I am ready.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Linda, it is ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Linda CAD.jpg

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Wow. That is a classic design with what I can only imagine is fantastic finger coverage. I look forward to more pictures if you can take any.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome Design and its going to look stunning on your finger! can''t wait to see it when it is completed
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh very nice!!! Congratulations Linda!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so excited about this ring. I imagine it will be fantastic finger coverage.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I never knew what the diamond was, so Whiteflash told me, it was between an I and a J. It has gorgeous, gorgeous blue fluro that I love.

The diamond, was a mate of an earring that I lost a few years ago. A gift from my hubby, at the end of my chemotherapy treatments. Now I will be able to wear it again, only on my finger.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Congrats, Linda! It''s gonna be stunning!! I can picture it on your finger and I''m so jealous! That''s so awesome you''ll be able to use your diamond again and incorporate those two beautiful pads!!
36.gif
36.gif

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Its fantastic! The color of the lighter pad is stunning and I think the three together are beautiful
1.gif

Congrats! And how sweet that you get to commemorate the end of your chemo treatments again by wearing it!

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
That''s just stunning!
18.gif
Congrats!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
The pads are gorgeous, I just wish they would photograph better. It is always hard to get a good picture of them. Myself, I always favor the pink/orange ones too.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it on your pretty little finger! I know it will be amazing. You deserve it nana!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very Beautiful!
Congratulations!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG it''s gorgeous Linda!!!
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
It is perfect!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful!!!! Congratulations Linda! I think it''ll be a stunning piece!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
totally beautiful!!! I am so happy for you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yum! Totally lovin that baby! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh I love the colors! I can''t wait to see the finished ring!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Linda, it looks so gorgeous!!!

I''m glad you''re finally setting the pads, and the diamond''s history is so sweet!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
That is going to be one beautiful ring, Linda. Can''t wait to see it on your finger.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results