shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Upgrade Diamond Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Yes, the setting and the diamond are both gorgeous!
Congratulations!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Many Thanks, Jenn, Diane, and Stephan.
1.gif

Thank you too, Tomatoe, for the compliments and for maintaining our Eye Candy Folder!!
16.gif

I am still ogling the sparkle and the size. If I didn't know the color of the diamond was J, I wouldn't believe it myself! And, the 1.25 carat size is just perfect. Although I am still getting used to looking at it. The diamond and ring still seem soooooo big!!
3.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats PD..The ring is just absolutely elegant and very bold..
9.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Sharon,

Your ring is stunning, rich and bold with a very sleek look. I love the way the center diamond is set and it doesn't seem like the girdle is covered much at all with this style setting..
wavey.gif

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Hi there PQ, gorgeous ring!! I am thinking of putting my diamond in that setting and it's almost the same mm width as yours. How wide is the shank on the ring?? I am wondering if I can handle the thickness of it, I have a 4.5mm platinum xprong now.

tessa

Shiny_Rock
WOW!

Blinded by the light!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The diamond is exquisite and so is the ring. Although I favor the opposite end of the spectrum in terms of form (delicate and less metal rather than bold and more metal) it nonetheless has some of my personal favorites [I know this is of great importance to you ;-)]:

clean lines; a very white look; and a half-bezel setting.

I think that the half-bezel setting is underutilized and, when executed well (as yours was), can frame a diamond like nothing else. Awesome!

Congratulations and wear it in good health!

Deb

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Thanks CGN, Marriah, Tessa, and AGBF!!

It's plain and simple like me. And, CGN, quite a bit of the diamond does show. There's just enough half bezel to hold the diamond in place. It's not a high rise either. I haven't hit it on any thing, or even hung my hand while reaching into a pocket, so far.

It's right at 6mm wide on the band, Marriah. It's heavy without being overly so. This ring is also extremely comfortable to wear. Very well crafted as well. And the thing I absolutely love,.... It doesn't spin!!
appl.gif
love.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results