shape
carat
color
clarity

my new ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamond_lover1

Rough_Rock
im so frustrated! i just had my diamond reset and LOVE it so i wanted to share it with everyone but cant get it small enough for it to upload. ive tried several times. does anyone have any hints???

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I have NO advice (sorry), but I am anxiously waiting for the pics!!
emwink.gif

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Make sure they are small, and name them something like ringset456 something random!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Also, if you''ve tried to upload it and it failed, and say, the photo was named "pic123.jpg", you have to RENAME it every time you upload it.

Even if the original upload failed, it doesn''t always ''take'' when you try to redo it.

Someone posted a helpful hint here a while back: save the photo to your desktop and give it a name like say, myrock1.jpg. Then, the next pic, save it to the desktop and name it myrock2.jpg.

That way you can always be sure it isn''t named something you''ve already posted before.

hope this helps.

diamond_lover1

Rough_Rock
thanks for all the tips, i think i finally got a pic that will work (and it only took me ALL DAY)!!! hope it comes out.

top view blooming diamonds.JPG

diamond_lover1

Rough_Rock
and not a very good front/back view but its the best i can do! next time im gonna hire a pro to take these pics!

2008 07 13 031-1.JPG

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2008 7:13:47 PM
Author: diamond_lover1
and not a very good front/back view but its the best i can do! next time im gonna hire a pro to take these pics!

You did pretty good yourself!!
1.gif

Beautiful ring. Congratulations on your reset.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, looks huge and lovely! More pics, please!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
It''s FABULOUS! I kept checking back to see if you were able to upload your pics and here they are!!! What a beautiful re-set!!!!! Congrats!
36.gif

diamond_lover1

Rough_Rock
heres a better pic of the front/back view. im ready for BED after today''s photo shoot
emotion-20.gif
! who knew taking pics could be so tiring! have a good night everybody.

FRONT VIEW4.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning!!! I love the delicate halo and the scrolls on the profile! We need some handshots!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Goregous ring, what a great setting! I''d love to hear the specs on that beautiful diamond!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
holy cow
30.gif
30.gif
yea specs and some hand shots are definetly necessary here!!!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
You''ve got a huge ring with so many details! You have the halo, pave on all side, milgraine, and gold scrolls! Enjoy wearing your new ring -- and congratulations on your engagement! I thought I''d never get to see the pictures :)

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
That''s gorgeous!! Congratulations! Glad you finally got it to post. :)

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Your setting is very nice and I am really loving its detail. Your pictures are also nice, keep snapping away!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
holy wow! That''s quite a piece!! Congrats, wear it in health!!
36.gif

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Whoop! That bugger is large and gorgeous! Congrats!

You are a pretty darn good photographer miss!

diamond_lover1

Rough_Rock
thanks! IM VERY happy with the way it turned out! its exactly what i wanted and the craftsmanship is incredible!!

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
oh my gosh...
those pics were worth the wait..
holy moly...
WHERE...ARE...THE ..HAND..SHOTS...MUST...SEE..THAT...BABY..ON..YOUR...HAND!
IT''S AMAZING!
Congrats..it''s a virtual work of art!

diamond_lover1

Rough_Rock
sorry, i pushed the wrong key! anyway, as i was saying, im very happy with the way it turned out. i have always had yellow gold and decided i wanted to try white gold but with a bit of yellow filigree on the front and back and this is what i got! I had a different jeweler tell me a few months ago that the mounting it was in "did nothing for the diamond". after i got over thinking he was a jerk
emotion-39.gif
, (after all, what does HE know, just cuz its his livelihood!!!)... i started thinking he might have a point and the search was on! and my new ring was born! isnt this fun??? what will be next?
emidea.gif

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! that is incredible, the detail is jaw dropping. what are the specs? its almost too pretty to wear out, almost ;-)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its so pretty! I have a soft spot for halo''s and yours is stunning. Enjoy wearing that beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results