shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My new RHR!! Double Halo Yellow Diamond Ring!!

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
So I just received the ring today......it is just devine :love: :love:

I initially was going to get a ring made by Leon, but with some PSers recommendation I contacted DBL as another option....one of the best decision I've ever made! David is very knowledgeable, honest, and just so easy to work with! This is my first colored diamond and I think I did pretty good! Setting is hand made, pave work blew me away......I didn't expect it to look this good to tell you the truth.

I would love to officially thank DAVID at DBL, my dream RHR came true because of him!! I got this spectacular "inspired by Tiffany Sola Ring" without Tiffany price! Now I'll let the pictures talk and you all will see why I'm so :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

IMG_3238.jpg
IMG_3237.jpg
IMG_3235.jpg
IMG_3246.jpg
IMG_3249.jpg
IMG_3247.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I've been refreshing SMTB all day waiting for this!! Yet another one of your pieces for me to droooooool over! Congrats!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh my starts!!! That is just stunning!!! Awesome, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :appl: :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Win, that is gorgeous!!!!! It came out so perfect! It is funny because I was just looking at DBL today and thinking about
a pink and yellow double halo for my pink lemonade ring. I will definitely contact them when I get ready.

Stunning, stunning stunning. I love your little string band to go with your Leon. I have the ad page from the Town and Country
that shows your ring. My all time fav.

Post more pics when you can, this is destined to be a PS classic!

So what are the stats on that baby?

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Now that's what I call a right hand ring!

It's gorgeous of course

Could I request a pic of your e ring with the thin band? It's a combo I haven't seen yet, and I bet it looks stunning!

Thomperchik

Shiny_Rock
So you're the one that took this beauty? Congrats! I absolutely love it!!!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad you went with DBL and your ring came out GORGEOUS!!!!! ok you serioulsly might have inspired me for a new RHR project!!!!! I"m YELLOW with envy! :love:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my........ That is simply divine! :love: Looks huge on your very elegant hand I might add....... :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It really did turn out beautifully! :love: :appl:

Your AV cushion ring is about the most beautiful ring I have ever seen, though. Seriously.

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
Here are a few bad shots of my E-ring with a thin band per request...

IMG_3263.jpg
IMG_3261.jpg
IMG_3259.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous. Gotta soft spot for yellow diamonds, and that one is really, really pretty! :appl: :appl: :appl:

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! That is a gorgeous ring! It looks stunning on your hand. The pave and prongs look so perfect! :appl:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful.
Congratulations.

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
I've been checking off and on for this one today. OMG, it is stunning!!!!

I went to my local Tiffany store this past weekend and saw the ring that inspired it. I have to say I like this one a bit better as you can see the split in the shank just a wee bit more. IMO that makes for a great RHR.

I just love this ring... the work is amazing on it. Wear it in good health :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous! YUP! :love:

I worked with DBL recently as he made diamond hoop earring for my sister's BD; the earrings are STUNNING as was his service. :appl:

cheers--Sharon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is SO beautiful wintotty - what a stunner!! DBL really did a fabulous job on this one :appl: enjoy it!
:love: :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are gorgeous-- congratulations :love: :love: :love: ! I love your new RHR and it's such a treat to see more pictures of Leon/AVC! Wear them in good health.

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
THANK YOU EVERYONE!! I'm over the moon!

Seriously when I first talked to David about wanting a very delicate setting and he assured me his guys can do it (he even offered to take the return if I wasn't satisfied, now it is VERY unusual for custom pieces), I was a little skeptical. It was very unfair of me to think that since I own a few of Leon's pave bands, I didn't think I will be pleased with any other pave coming from elsewhere. :oops:
But David was SO right and he delivered more than I expected! Super delicate pave work yet I can feel the substantial weight of platinum ring. BTW he made the same ring with a bigger Fancy Light Yellow diamond at the same time (because I wasn't sure which stones I liked so he made 2 rings for me so I can decide when the rings are finished.....now this is just way beyond what any customer will expect!), so if anyone is interested in buying the same ring with bigger center stone, go see his site for sure!! :naughty: :naughty:

Now with my big flash light of AVC on my left hand and the fire ball with a little sun in the center on my right hand, I will never have to worry about being in a dark!!

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
luv2sparkle|1299195963|2864156 said:
Oh Win, that is gorgeous!!!!! It came out so perfect! It is funny because I was just looking at DBL today and thinking about
a pink and yellow double halo for my pink lemonade ring. I will definitely contact them when I get ready.

Stunning, stunning stunning. I love your little string band to go with your Leon. I have the ad page from the Town and Country
that shows your ring. My all time fav.

Post more pics when you can, this is destined to be a PS classic!

So what are the stats on that baby?

Can I just say it was a pleasure working with wintotty- she actually inspired us to make this ring- and thanks to her, we're very pleased with the resultant design
Luv- here's the stats

ITEM #: R3793
Platinum and 18Karat Yellow Gold Halo Diamond Ring

CENTER STONE:
WEIGHT: 0.79ct
SHAPE: Cushion Cut
COLOR: Fancy Yellow
CLARITY: VS1
MEASUREMENTS: 5.93 x 4.80 x 3.13 mm
TOTAL DEPTH: 65.2%
TABLE SIZE: 64%
POLISH: VG
SYMMETRY: G
FLUORESCENCE: MEDIUM BLUE
GIA REPORT #: 2111564938

SIDE STONES:
TOTAL WEIGHT: 0.61cts
QUANTITY: 80
SHAPE: Round Brilliant
COLOR: E-F
CLARITY: VS

Here's a shot I took of the ring before we shipped it.

Wear it in great health Wintotty!!!
wintottyring.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's absolutely gorgeous and the hand shot is stunning! Congratulations! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks David, for the the stats! Lovely ring, the pave work is exquisite!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Aww man, this is sooooo luscious to my eyes - it's like a caress on my neck.
Very beautiful design and it looks just right on your finger...

I am jelly!! :) Wnjoy this beautiful baby!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the completion of your project! I do love those yellow stones.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results