shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My new Maytal Hannah ruby ring is here!!! YEA!!

StaceyCA

Rough_Rock
I'm so excited. After Maytal Hannah reset my engagement ring several months ago, she and I discussed a push gift for the birth of my son. My mom passed down to me a ruby from her grandmother. We discussed making the ring have a vintage, but modern look to it and something very special and different. I can't get over how incredible her design came to life. She is truly creative.

_7065.jpg

_7066.jpg

_7067.jpg

_7068.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! That's fantastic! What a creative design and super blingy! How wonderful to use a family stone,too!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
WONDERFUL! I am really impressed with both the workmanship and the design. Please post a few handshots so we can get the effect of it on your hand in-scale!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It' gorgeous and I love that you were able to use a family stone! Would love more perspective photos, as well as a photo of your erring reset!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the design and how special a ring it is that you used a family heirloom ruby for its centerpiece! :love: Gorgeous! Please post more pictures!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, there's some incredible detail work in your ring. I too would love to see a farther back hand shot for some perspective on the size. :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's exquisite! Congratulations on the birth of your son!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is lovely! I love the mixed metal and the delicate engraving. The gallery/underside is just beautiful!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Woa that ring is beautiful! I think Maytal is a wonderful artist that gets overlooked on PS. I really love the engraving on this ring- just stunning!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, it is just beautiful!! :love: I love the design and the workmanship and detail work are excellent! A gorgeous way to showcase that very special ruby!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It is a truly gorgeous piece! The detailing is amazing and it shows the ruby off perfectly! Congratulations!!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vavavavoom! I love that stone! The color is amazing. Wowza, you can come over to CS any time and post it! :love:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful lace effect! Yellow gold and deep red ruby looks always so royal to me! Delicious :lickout:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ruby in a truly unique setting! Congratulations!!!

StaceyCA

Rough_Rock
I'm attaching a couple perspective shots and my engagement ring she reset. I'm so happy. The ring is so perfect and different. I need to grow my nails back so bad. She has done such a great job on both my rings.

_7136.jpg

photo_260.jpg

photo_copy_1.jpg

photo_copy_2.jpg

StaceyCA

Rough_Rock
Here are the professional pics. I just got them. I'm so excited. I love that she had them done. Seriously a complete one of a kind ring.

_7137.jpg

_7138.jpg

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! I love rubies!! The idea that this is a push present for a new baby and that the ruby was passed down from your grandmother is the PERFECT way to celebrate the circle of life. What a lovely heirloom to pass down to your children!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: Your ruby ring is a masterpiece! Truly beautiful!!! Wear your gorgeous unique new ring in health and happiness. :appl:

StaceyCA

Rough_Rock
Thank you. I'm blown away by it more and more every day. Maytal Hannah really created a one of a kind. It amazes me how I described what I was feeling and keeping antique but modern look as well as the family connection. I'm so happy with if. It's a special piece.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness that's beautiful :love: :love: :love:

She did a wonderful job on this ring Stacey!!! It's a showstopper. The outline, the yellow lattice contrasting with the stone... Spectacular. Truly spectacular.

Please post more photos! What does the underside of the head look like?

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
I :love: this ring! So out of the norm! Love the color combinations and gallery of the ring :appl: Congrats!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The sidebar brought me back to ogle some more - this really is one of my favorite pieces. So lovely!

StaceyCA

Rough_Rock
I'm so excited about this new ring and that so many of you like it. This journey started with Maytal Hannah resetting my engagement ring to protect the stone I chipped. She not only achieved beyond my expectations with my engagement ring, she took me on a new journey that has brought to life so much sentimental value. I'm a mush for this stuff.

Here is a pic of the underside as requested. It is so delicate looking so you can see through the top, yet it is strong and amazing quality. I love that it was all made. Maytal was so great and patient and totally understood my all over the place description of what I was looking to create in the ring. My husband teases me that I don't always make sense, but she got it immediately. Her sketches were spot on and she brought such creativity and insight to pull it all together. Her suggestions were perfect for what I was hoping to achieve and honestly this is better than I could have hoped for. And definitely patient : ).

ringback.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results