shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My New Maevona E-ring!!!

camillerose

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I'm new here but LOVING the great pics and helpful info that everyone is posting! Now that I just got engaged, I can't resist sharing pics...

Here is my new e-ring - a Maevona Jura two-tone setting with platinum shank and 18k rose gold basket. It truly lets the light into the diamond and really sparkles from every angle! When I first opened the box, I was a little worried about the prongs being too thin, but after doing a little research and looking at all the fantastic pics on PS I feel like they are perfect. Not too dainty and not too bulky. I really love Maevona's work. I must have tried on every single style in the Scottish Islands collection. So pretty!

The rose gold basket **REALLY** makes the stone pop white and bright.

Here are the stone specs:
1.74 ct Round Brilliant
H Color
SI2
7.58 - 7.61 x 4.82 mm
Table: 58%
Depth: 63.5%
Crown Angle: 36.5
Size 6.5

Thanks for looking! If anyone else has a Maevona or two-tone setting I would *love* to see pics!

chest.jpg

wall-1.jpg

closeup.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh wow Camillerose - that is a GORGEOUS e ring! Congratulations on the engagement and on such a perfect setting - I really LOVE the rose gold on there, and you're right, it really does make that diamond POP out!
Enjoy! :love:

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome, camillerose! Your ring is just gorgeous! :love: I love the rose gold with it. Congratulations!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! Congratulations!!

Welcome to PS :wavey:

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, I love Maevona. There aren't too many on here, but I think she is so unusual and pretty and organic in her designs.

Your diamond really looks like it is floating above your hand.

Well done and congratulations.. :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

STUNNER! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is really pretty and I think the prongs are perfect! Very unique!

camillerose

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for your kind comments! I could not be happier with my ring! (For now at least, hehehe....)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring! Congratulations.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful!!

Can we get some closeups of the side-view and underside?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OHHHHH!!!!!!! I love the rose gold, it makes your stone really poppity POP! :love: :love:

Congratulations!! :appl:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I'm sooo loving the two tone!! Congratulations!! And we need more pics please!! We are picture crazy around here, and I would love to see some close ups of that stone and prongs!! :lickout:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We need about 1000 more pictures of that beauty!!!!! What kind of wedding band will you pair with it?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We definitely need some more pics - closeups please!

Your ring is very pretty - love the setting - very unique!

camillerose

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much everyone for the congratulations! Here are a few more pics - I have been trying to capture the sparkle but it is very tricky even with an SLR. But you can see how much space there is around the diamond to let light through.

For a wedding band, I am thinking a bit of chunky sparkle either in an eternity band set in platinum or a 5-stone ring with small asscher cut diamonds. Too much? But so far I'm only dreaming!

P1011495.jpg

P1011524.jpg

P1011538.jpg

P1011598.jpg

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
I love your ring. The setting is so beautiful! And I agree the rose gold sure does make that diamond pop :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning prongs! Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results