shape
carat
color
clarity

My New GOG OMC Chunky Cushion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

_Lacy_

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone, this is actually my first post and the first thing I have to do is say a great big “THANK YOU” to all of you PSers for leading me to my ring!

Thankfully I stumbled onto PS early in my “diamond education” process back in October and have been lurking since, reading tons & tons of posts trying to figure out all of the intricacies of the complicated world of choosing engagement rings…which is how I discovered the absolutely amazing GOG chunky cushions. I fell in love and drooled over all of your GOG OMC pics and never really thought I would have one of my own…but I do! So I’d love to share it with all of you. (I’ve actually had it for a few weeks but am just now able to post pics.) So once again, thank you to all of you and thanks to GOG for great service.

1.45ct K SI1 GOG Signature August Vintage Cushion
More Specs

Its in a tapered Stuller setting right now…I decided it would take me too long to choose the perfect setting and didn’t want to wait to have a ring…so in the near future (sometime before our Sept wedding) I will be looking for advice on a setting and band. (It seems that all settings with side stones are in the G-H range and I’m not sure how that works with a K center stone)

Please forgive my beginner diamond photography skills. I hope this isn’t too many pics & that I can post the pics right
1.gif

Hand Sparkle.JPG

_Lacy_

Rough_Rock
Sorry they''re giant...I''m trying to make them smaller now

5_.JPG

Carey

Shiny_Rock
**SIGH**... such a gorgeous stone! Lucky you! Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding. I love the big images!~

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Love it!!!! Congratulations - it''s a lovely ring, and a stunning stone!

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
It''s just beautiful and it looks great on your hand! I keep eyeing the GOG cushions-they are stunning. Congratulations!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, what a beautiful ring!!! The stone is just gorgeous, and FWIW I love the setting!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it is beautiful! Look at those yummy chunky facets.
30.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous stone - and I think the temp setting is just perfect for it!!!!!!!!!

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I''m thrilled for you. GOG''s stones are just marvelous and this one is no exception. Your ring is lovely.

Yay warm stones.
1.gif

stacy

Shiny_Rock
WOW! This is a gorgeous ring! I love the diamond and the setting.

That would be my forever setting!
30.gif

Von03

Shiny_Rock
I love you chunky cushion!! My next purchase will be a chunky faceted cushion...I have my eye on GOG''s August vintage cushions.

Enjoy your sparkler!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful, and it looks just lovely on your hand
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Magnificent - I just love warm cushions, and that one is a beauty! I think it looks marvelous in the temp setting!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful chunky cushion! Have fun choosing out a setting and please post pics of the final product.

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
These stones are my absolute favorite!! Enjoy your new ring!! Can''t wait for more photos!

SparkleyBezel

Rough_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ring. I''ve been lusting over GOG''s chunky cushions for months now. So delicious. And that setting is PERFECT for your diamond. I wouldn''t change a thing! :) Seriously, if my husband told me to pick out a ring... I''d point to yours. Enjoy it! Wear it in good health! :)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, I love that stone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results