shape
carat
color
clarity

My new double halo, split shank cushion!

Yummymummy

Rough_Rock
Originally inspired by the Tiffany Soleste ring, I wanted a custom version with a diamond around one carat. I ended u with a 1.2 carat, G colour diamond Si1 clarity. I am really pleased with how it turned out! The shank is slightly more split than the soleste and you may notice the airline between the two halos - I wasn't sure whether I was as keen (as the Soleste has no airline at all) but I have to say that I think it gives the ring a really delicate feel and as it separates the halos, the inner one blends with the centre diamond it gives the impression of one big rock :lol: It sparkles just beautifully and is actually really comfortable to wear :)) Here are some pics I've taken so far....

img_0715.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Your ring came out stunning. There is not a single detail that could have made it more perfect. The double halo is a good example of a perfectly executed double halo: very subtle and elegant. I also love the barely there tiny airline and split shank. Did a local jeweller make this for you? He or she is very skilled.

Please post a lot more pics. I would love to see a close-up and a profile view.

Yummymummy

Rough_Rock
Acinom, thank you! It was made bespoke by a jeweller in London - Daniel Prince. It's completely handmade and I'm very impressed with the attention to detail and the quality of the ring. I don't think I've taken a very good profile shot yet - I'll get onto that ;))

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!!! Makes my heart pitter patter...agree with Acinom, very well executed!! Enjoy!! :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, beautiful ring and great finger coverage as well :naughty:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very tasteful double halo!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results