shape
carat
color
clarity

My new domed micropave band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
While I was at Whiteflash this past Friday I feel head over heels in love with their 3 row domed micropave band. It looked so amazing with my solitaire that I just had to have one! Unfortunately for my they had 2 in my size in stock and after playing with the multiple combinations I could use them for I just had to get them both! They are great alone or with my solitaire, my five stone or flanking my wedding band. I also want to get a scattered band to flank that as well. They have such a nice sparkle.

Here are a few pics I took.

paveband256.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the look, they are beautiful bands and the compliment your gorgeous e-ring perfectly!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Thank God someone finally posted some pics of this band!
It has been in the back of my mind for some time now!
I Love your set
3.gif
Blingy-ful

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty bands. I love them with then 5 stone!! It looks like one big fat juicy ring!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! They look great with your ering and 5 stone band!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings, mini threadjack are there going to be GTG pics from Houston???

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, dying now, your new domed micropave bands are TDF!!! I love them. I think the money shot was with them flanking your 5 stone band, but love them making a nice sandwhich with your gorgeous ering.
30.gif
So many ways to wear them and OH so fun!!!! You must have been like a kid in a candy shop while visiting WF. Yay for you, wear them in the best of health!!!!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
WOW they are beautiful, the look gorgeous with your e-ring but they are like out of this world amazing with your 5-stone
30.gif

I seriously can see why you had to buy both
30.gif

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
How gorgeous it that. I hadnt really noticed the WF micropave domed ring, looks fantastic.

35.gif

d2b

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YOWZA!!!!! I love love looooooove them with your 5 stone band!! What a gorgeous set of rings!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I especially love the look with your 5 stone. Beautiful. And so many fun combinations to choose from!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results