shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Blue Halo Pendent

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/13/2006 12:22:18 AM
Author: Matatora

That is exactly what my mother and I thought! ...I normally like spiga chains, but I am not sure what would work best.

Does it feel better with a stronger chain you have at hand? That can''t be hard to change - if you don''t mind the process, it can only end with the perfect match
1.gif

Surely the nice diamond chain would not be wasted if it remains on the side - it may have been too light for this task, but it is the most easy-going mix & match component I can think of
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I like both, and sent them to Jeffrey since last night he said he liked the three diamonds on the side best.
Not sure how diamonds would look in a fatter chain.

what do yall think.JPG

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Matatora,

I cannot speak to the various possible alterations of the diamond bezels (this is all just too technical for me right now) but I can I just say this has got be like *THE* prettiest necklace I ever saw.
30.gif
30.gif
You have something both classically beautiful and one-of-kind. Gosh, it's just gorgeous.

ETA: Ok ok pull my leg. I agree with you from the 1st try on that I like the original look better, in the pics before you got it. It just seems like that's more how it "should" look. But I do kinda see it as a variation of the DBTY look which may be why. I also like the chain it's on better than the new one in your last post - it looks more for fine jewelry to me.

One last thing: I love the color of it IRL better - the spinel shade is refreshing compared to the lightish topaz color in the sample pic.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/13/2006 7:28:55 PM
Author: Matatora

Not sure how diamonds would look in a fatter chain.
Probably not great... but the pendant fits nicely on the simple, heavier chain in your picture!

The other version next to it is nice too... especially if the jump ring will give the option to wear this as a shorter version.

Arrrgh! Tough choice...
9.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your post about spinels gave me a bad idea:

... in the drawing below, there''s one more pair of diamond bezels set just right on the pendant''s bales with a small jump ring...

OneMore.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I sent the photo on the left to Miss Lesley yesterday morning asking if that was possible and if so then that was what I wanted. I am sure I will hear back from her sometime on Tuesday. I figure if I need a bit more bling, I could always layer it with my DBTY necklace.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock

In the simulation below all i did was moved 2 lower bezels on each side down 1/3 of a space closer to pendant.

This way we still have more or less equal distribution of diamonds around the neck, and i like that repetition of spaces was broken.
It's hard to explain, but i think some inconsistency in those spaces is dictated by 1. shape of the pendant; 2.different sizes of bezels.

Mat_Neck-46200.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I like that Irina!!!
36.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, i agree with most contributors that moving all of them to the pendant would not be my choice, and for another reason too. I think it would look like designer ran out of diamonds for the rest of the chain - and that is a devastating thought most of us would not want to have.
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I like having the three diamonds next to the pendent because having them spaced so far apart and not all the way around made the necklace look unfinished or as if it was not done properly. Like I said if I feel the need for a more distributed look I could always wear my diamonds by the yard necklace, but I never do because I don’t care for the look. I hope the necklace comes out in a way that is pleasing to the eye, I have not heard from Lesley since I emailed her yesterday but that is not unusual. She will let me know if what I want is possible.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Matatora:

Hope you got my e-mail. I''ll have the answers for you in the morning.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeouse and stunning!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
That is such a beautiful and delicate neclace and it shows off the stone so well. WF did a great job! Its a great design. I hope you enjoy wearing it as I''m sure you will.
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

Lesley- I did receive the email you wrote just after I posted in this thread last night, but did not receive one this morning.

Kaleidoscope, thank you! I am looking forward to having it back and wearing it often.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Matatora:

Yes, I did say that I would get back to you this morning. Please bear with me - Monday''s are always killer days with 3 days of order processing - I have not forgotten about you and will get back to you. You are always welcome to call in and speak with me for more immediate assistance.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2006 2:19:19 PM
Author: Pricescope
Thanks, i agree with most contributors that moving all of them to the pendant would not be my choice, and for another reason too. I think it would look like designer ran out of diamonds for the rest of the chain - and that is a devastating thought most of us would not want to have.
9.gif
Irina that was SO my thought too, I prefer it the way it is rather than having them all clumped together, but I'm not wearing it!!
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Little update, Whiteflash is going to be rearranging the stones on the necklace to my liking. I hope to have it soon!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s great mat..can''t wait to see the new pics.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
An update about my spiffy necklace!
I know that many of you were just as excited as I am about the finished piece from Whiteflash. Here are the photos they sent me today. I ought to have it tomorrow morning! Yippee!!!! I am so excited.

bluelikemyeyesfromwf1.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Side view:

bluelikemyeyesfromwf2.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
looks lovely

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
From above:

bluelikemyeyesfromwf3.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my, my, that is so gorgeous. It truly is the prettiest necklace I have ever seen.

shay

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2006 6:42:28 PM
Author: sevens one
looks lovely
Thanks Nan! I am quite eager to get it back it has been gone for a month!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2006 6:43:15 PM
Author: Shay37
Oh, my, my, that is so gorgeous. It truly is the prettiest necklace I have ever seen.

shay
Aww thank you!
4.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Swirls!

bluelikemyeyesfromwf4.jpg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That spinel is a different color in every single photo!

Sure I like what I see in those pictures - none of the various incarnations of this pendant was any less than very nice insofar. The last looks the nicest though. I hope it will make the same impression on you once you get your hands on it ;-)

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2006 7:08:57 PM
Author: valeria101

I hope it will make the same impression on you once you get your hands on it ;-)
I got MY hands on it first,
Val, what time is ti?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/9/2006 7:12:48 PM
Author: Pricescope

Val, what time is ti?

02:15 sharp !
9.gif

... many more to come, I am affraid.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Mat,

It looks perfect!! I can''t wait to see it on your neck and hear your reaction!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results