shape
carat
color
clarity

My New August Vintage Cushion!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

futuremrstildsley

Rough_Rock
thanks so much!
26.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow - that''s a simply gorgeous stone! Wear it in good health!

IwannaCushion

Rough_Rock
Your AVC is gorgeous! I just got one of my own...have you looked at yours in soft, romantic lighting yet? It''s beautiful that way too. Have fun with yours.

futuremrstildsley

Rough_Rock
Thank you! Your AVC is to die for as well! I can''t decide which lighting it looks best in - it''s breathtaking all the time! I''ve got it in candlelight right now and it''s just beaming. So gorgeous! Enjoy yours as well!

littlemissmango

Rough_Rock
Aaah!! I literally have your stone as my avatar. I mean, the exact one. Haha! I fell in love with AVCs not long ago and wanted to show my boyfriend that specific stone after I saw it because it was everything I wanted and more... I was obsessed! But I did not show him soon enough, because your man snatched it up, lucky you!! :D I''m glad to see it has a lovely home on your finger! Congratulations to you!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!

futuremrstildsley

Rough_Rock
Oh littlemissmango, I''m sorry! I feel bad! The same thing happened to us actually. I had my eye on a different one and while we were debating whether to reserve it or not, someone snatched it up. The things are selling like hot cakes!

I do sincerely hope that you get an AVC of your own - everyone deserves to experience one of these beauties! Keep me updated!
26.gif

littlemissmango

Rough_Rock
Aw, haha it''s alright. :) Lesson learned though, they really do sell fast! I wish they had a larger inventory... But their rarity is part of what makes them so great. Congrats again and yes, I will keep you and everyone updated when I finally get my hands on one!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results