shape
carat
color
clarity

My new 3 Stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NOVAKS

Rough_Rock

Thank you PSers for all the helpful threads and pictures! I have been a lurker for about a month and decided to get a 3 stone ring for my 5 year anniversary present. The orignal solitaire (.6) is still there - as a side stone. I can't keep staring at it. I need to figure out how to get good pictures of it tomorrow in the sunlight!

Center stone is 1.2, G color, H&A
Side stones are .6 and .7 and H color

Trelis setting in white gold. Finger size is 6 3/4
Pardon the puffy fingers - I am 7 months pregnant with baby #2.

My Upgrade.jpg

NOVAKS

Rough_Rock
Here is the new 3 stone with my original wedding band.

Originally, the wedding band and e-ring were yellow gold. I decided to go with white gold for a change of pace and LOVE it!

My 3 stone and wedding band.jpg

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love that your original diamond is in there, too!

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, it''s gorgeous! I''m totally biased of course. My engagement ring (before I changed it) looked very similar. I love 3 stone rings.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I love your new 3 stone. It's really pretty on you! Congrats on your 5 year anniversary.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely, congratulations!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
What a beauty....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
30.gif

Lori

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a stunner! That''s a gorgeous reset...and I love that your original diamond is now a sidestone: it really is the "past" in the "past, present, and future" concept of the ring!

Congrats on baby #2 as well!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set!!! Sparkles like crazy!!! Congratulations on your anniversary and 2nd baby!!
36.gif
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love it! Wear it in good health always!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!

Von03

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! Congratulations on your Anniv. and the new baby!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
Happy anniversary. I love three stones.. triple the pleasure, lots of bling.. enjoy....

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow I just love that. Sometimes I picture my 1.35 in a three stone and your beauty of a ring tempts me....
11.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty ring, and congrats on your anniversary and your baby to come. Now that''s a way to celebrate!

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! So beautiful. I have a 3 stone upgrade that encorporated my original as a sidestone too and I love that I have new bling with the diamond he proposed with still there.

dotb

Rough_Rock
ha ha, having just voted for small sidestones in a 3-stone ring, I must say your ring is making me rethink it! It is gorgeous. Looks fabulous on your hand! Congrats!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love 3 stone rings, your''s is gorgeous!!! Your hands look beautiful!!! Not puffy at all!!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your beautiful ring and baby. It''s wonderful that you were able to incorporate your original stone into your new ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results