shape
carat
color
clarity

My New 2.56 cttw 5 Stone Band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That is one gorgeous 5 stone ring!!
So sparkly and bright!!
Enjoy looking at it!
10.gif

Cachette

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2007 4:20:04 PM
Author: old-fashioned girl
Date: 11/16/2007 10:13:01 PM

Author:Demelza

... I could never find a 5 stone setting I really loved....until I stumbled upon the Sasha Primak 5 Stone Trellis ring.

The first set were taken by my jeweler.

If you don''t mind my asking, where did you find it? What jeweler? Thanks.

i''m sure demelza will chime back in with the details. but pearlmans carry''s sasha primak too (after seeing dem''s ring i went right to their site to see if there was one there for more info myself
37.gif
) they don''t have one picture on their site though...

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2007 4:20:04 PM
Author: old-fashioned girl
Date: 11/16/2007 10:13:01 PM

Author:Demelza

... I could never find a 5 stone setting I really loved....until I stumbled upon the Sasha Primak 5 Stone Trellis ring.

The first set were taken by my jeweler.

If you don't mind my asking, where did you find it? What jeweler? Thanks.

OFG -- I first saw the ring at a high-end boutique jewelry store in Tiburon, CA. The price was abolutely insane. I actually had to look at the tag twice to be sure I saw it correctly. I knew I could find it for less almost anywhere else, so I called around to stores all over the country to get quotes. I ended up buying from a wonderful jeweler in Washington state about an hour north of Seattle. Here is their website:

http://www.thejewelrysalon.com/

Thanks so much for the compliments on my ring!!

Foureyes

Rough_Rock
I know this is redundant, but I love your ring! It''s so smooth and dainty-looking (I think some 5-stones can look bulky). I love how you can see the girdles. If I ever get a chance to get one of those babies, I would want it to look exactly like yours.

Just out of curiosity, do you have anymore handshots?
9.gif

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Demelza, your ring is gorgeous! Its going in my inspiration file with KCoursolle's ring for the day when i get my bling 5 stone band! Thanks for sharing, and please post more photos!

And I found photos of their line here at the Sasha Primak Website. (ETA, there is some seriously gorgeous bling on that site!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results