shape
carat
color
clarity

My Leon Mege set! (ER and WB)

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
So. This is based on Leon''s R968. The idea was to have a set of rings with a 2mm wide shank and three rows of micropave that would sit flush with each other. The R968 head was set a bit higher than normal to accommodate the matching wedding band. The rings are spectacular! The center stone is a GIA EX 2.14ct G - SI2 (eye clean, despite the inclusions you can see in the photo). It shines unbelievably and looks amazing under an idealscope - perfect arrows and a bright pink body... I did a lot of shopping, and then got a little lucky too :).

LM_SPM_001.jpg

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Image #2 - he did a great job doing a difficult task of placing the gallery on top of the band and maintaining a nice look.

LM_SPM_002.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
i love it!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

with such a delicate micropave shank the diamond will shine beautifully. great job! and i love the head. it is one of my favorites.
30.gif
30.gif

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! It makes such a difference to have the head sit on top of the band. I love it! I can''t wait for the handshots!!

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
OK... last one!

I can take requests :) I don''t have any flowers or cats around, though ;-)

LM_SPM_007.jpg

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWZA! Just beautiful!

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 7:37:02 PM
Author: Milly
i love it!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

with such a delicate micropave shank the diamond will shine beautifully. great job! and i love the head. it is one of my favorites.
30.gif
30.gif

It does, and the micropave really does shine well in any light that isn't fluorescent!

Date: 6/18/2010 7:41:46 PM
Author: EHR2009
WOW!!! It makes such a difference to have the head sit on top of the band. I love it! I can't wait for the handshots!!

Thank you so much! You'll have to wait for handshots, though! Like maybe until 2011...

Date: 6/18/2010 7:42:37 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
WOWZA! Just beautiful!

Thank you!

melz

Shiny_Rock
so beautiful and delicate, she''s a lucky girl! we''ll take hand shots on your pinky you know ....
emwink.gif

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful..... the pave work is so delicate! And that center stone is gorgeous
36.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Shadowplay!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Spectacular, and it must be absolutely blinding in person
10.gif

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 7:55:58 PM
Author: Melz
so beautiful and delicate, she''s a lucky girl! we''ll take hand shots on your pinky you know ....
emwink.gif

I''m a lucky guy! I think I can oblige on the hand shots. My pinky here is about 4-3/8 - the same size as the rings and her ring finger (obviously). My ring finger is a whopping size 10!

LM_SPM_008.jpg

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Bit of a further-away perspective. (Nevermind the floor... original oak floors from 1908)

LM_SPM_010.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
GREAT JOB WITH THE RINGS, SHADOWPLAY! AND THE PHOTOS TOO! She is one lucky girl!

I think you are the most willing *male model* I have seen yet here on PS! It was so cute to see so many big ol' man hand pics
2.gif
sporting those delicate, beautiful rings!
30.gif

ETA: I too noticed the different-for-Leon style of how the head meets the shank... is that a first? LOVELY!!! Just. lovely!!!

36.gif

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
LOOK at all those DIAMONDS!!!! There must be about a million tiny ones in there!!!!! They are perfect!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
WOWZA!!!!!! She is going to LOVE it. It is so classic and delicate but that diamond is going to blind everyone. Well done. What a lucky girl.

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 8:49:54 PM
Author: Lynn
GREAT JOB WITH THE RINGS, SHADOWPLAY! AND THE PHOTOS TOO! She is one lucky girl!

I think you are the most willing *male model* I have seen yet here on PS! It was so cute to see so many big ol'' man hand pics
2.gif
30.gif

ETA: I too noticed the different-for-Leon style of how the head meets the shank... is that a first? LOVELY!!! Just. lovely!!!

36.gif

Thanks!

Yeah, I can''t believe how into this whole thing I''ve gotten. Anything non-manly is totally out of character for me, but I have just fallen completely in love with this girl and want to give her everything she''s ever wanted. We''re sentimental, so this will be THE ring and I wanted to get it right the first time through.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Shadowplay, great photos! Gorgeous ring, she is going to love it!!!

melz

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 8:58:09 PM
Author: Shadowplay

Date: 6/18/2010 8:49:54 PM
Author: Lynn

I think you are the most willing *male model* I have seen yet here on PS! It was so cute to see so many big ol'' man hand pics
2.gif
30.gif

36.gif

Thanks!

Yeah, I can''t believe how into this whole thing I''ve gotten. Anything non-manly is totally out of character for me, but I have just fallen completely in love with this girl and want to give her everything she''s ever wanted. We''re sentimental, so this will be THE ring and I wanted to get it right the first time through.
okay now you''ve got me almost tearing up! beautiful really beautiful! i hope you will show her this thread once you propose. nice work.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely incredible, she is so lucky!
30.gif
And you have done a fantastic job!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results