shape
carat
color
clarity

my K 1.77 RB

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
V E R Y pretty!!!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Phwoar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello there, K. Wanna come home with me?
31.gif

That''s stunning! I can''t believe how white it is... and looks huge on your hand!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 9:33:08 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 9/21/2007 9:05:29 PM
Author: lyra
Please, no pitchforks!
6.gif
I will attempt a few more pics this weekend if the weather holds. I had a couple of props I wanted to try, but it was all pretty frustrating with my lack of mad skills.

If I were a better photographer, finding the true tint of the stone could probably be done. Yes, it faces up white because of the great cut and exceptional clarity, but there is colour from the side in different lighting situations. I wish I could have captured more clear pictures and some of the fire, but I''m just not that good.
14.gif

Anyway, thanks everyone.
2.gif
Oh for heavens sake, none of us were good in the beginning. Patience, and perseverance I say!
9.gif

Really, just keep practicing. Take different angle shots, maybe even some that feel weird, you never know...different lightings, props, different times of day outside. You''ll find what works best, and honestly, your pics weren''t bad! Just too few.
11.gif

We''ll hold off the pitch forks for now, but I''m warnin ya, that Shay''s a spitfire when she wants to be.
2.gif
Ellen knows me, dear. Nothing like a lack of pics of a gorgeous ring to bring it out either.
29.gif
See what I mean.
2.gif

shay

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and I love the band too. The pic on the plant stem is so pretty!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely set! That does NOT look like a K!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results