shape
carat
color
clarity

My journey has ended - Here's my RING

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

deannecushion06.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

deannecushion05.jpg

singer

Brilliant_Rock
SOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

MORE PICS! MORE PICS!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
sideview

deannecushion07.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one for now..and my personal fav...

deannecushhand04.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow- they look terrific!

Is "Topper" the same jeweler that did Sammie''s rings?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your ring is beautiful!! Love the two bands!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Deanna your rings are absolutely gorgeous!!! I am so happy for you and wish you all the best for your upcoming anniversary.

Thanks for posting those pics mrssalvo!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deanna,
WOW, they are gorgeous, just love them!!! The setting is lovely. Well worth the wait. I am sooo thrilled for you!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
I have to first and foremost thank mrssalvo...you ROCK, mrssalvo!
emthup.gif

Thank you all so much for hanging in there waiting to see my rings...Yes, Topper is the same jeweler that did Slammie''s rings, but I didn''t have her size or shape of stone, so I was anxious to see how they''d turn out.

Now, I understand when people would say of how the pics do not the ring justice! This setting absolutely dazzles and sparkles like mad...I love the simplicity of it and how the focus is on the center stone. The pave'' stones do add alot...
emsmilep.gif

I am especially glad, seriously, that those of you who could, waited to see some of the pics. As I mentioned before, I am heading outdoors to take other shots and will post these as soon as possible...

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Great- try to get some close-ups with Macro

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congratulations from one cushion-with-pave owner to another!
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Deanna, they are gorgeous!
30.gif

I remember when you were first thinking about what to get for your anniversary and I'm thrilled that you ended up with such a gorgeous set!
36.gif

The pictures were well worth the wait!
30.gif
30.gif

I love all three of them together.
36.gif

You have gorgeous hands and nails too.
35.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOh! Love that last shot! The rings looks beautiful Deanne! They''re well worth the wait, aren''t they? Congrats on your upcoming 25th anniversary!
36.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2006 5:57:52 PM
Author: sevens one
I have a Canon Powershot SD300 Digital 4.o megapixel...is it a button? I will have to get my book out and read on that...thanks so much...

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2006 6:12:43 PM
Author: DeannaBana

I have a Canon Powershot SD300 Digital 4.o megapixel...is it a button? I will have to get my book out and read on that...thanks so much...

I have the Canon Powershot S230 so this may or not be the same on yours...but mine is the button right to the left of the circle (across the circle from the flash button). Push it once to get the little flower to show up on your screen and then it''s able to focus on objects closer to the camera! Hope that helps! I would loooove to see some close ups!!!
30.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2006 6:10:30 PM
Author: Patty
Deanna, they are gorgeous!
30.gif

I remember when you were first thinking about what to get for your anniversary and I''m thrilled that you ended up with such a gorgeous set!
36.gif

The pictures were well worth the wait!
30.gif
30.gif

I love all three of them together.
36.gif

You have gorgeous hands and nails too.
35.gif
Thank you, Patty!
emembarrassed.gif
I wish you were somewhere close by to see the rings in person...they really sparkle...
I appreciate your compliment...I am very self conscious about my hands...

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2006 6:02:25 PM
Author: albicocca
So beautiful!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congratulations from one cushion-with-pave owner to another!
9.gif
Albi,
I have been following your thread as well...GORGEOUS...is all I can say...

I plan on getting a more rectangular cushion someday and your stone in that setting really made my decision for me. I love my current cushion cuz she is so firey and alive, however, I know her big sister is out there somewhere waiting until I can afford her...Pave rocks, doesn''t it?
emlove.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Self-conscious about your hands?! They are gorgeous!

I wish my old wrinkly paws looked HALF as good as your hands!

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2006 6:18:12 PM
Author: Patty
Self-conscious about your hands?! They are gorgeous!

I wish my old wrinkly paws looked HALF as good as your hands!
You are TOO nice...of course I am...now I have a dazzler and need to make sure these hands are not only soft and have no scratches from doing flowers or housework, but also are well manicured. I go to the nail salon every 2 - 2 1/2 weeks for maintenance...and now I have more incentive!
emlove.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
MrsSalvor saves the day...I''m glad because I got recruited to help my dear hubby clean out our pantry (aka ''the nightmare''!)....The set looks great, love it!! Toppers does the best work. Please do get closeups!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Well worth the wait!!!! Love the new rings, absolutely gorgeous!!! We definitely need more hand shots, though! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2006 6:14:42 PM
Author: albicocca

Date: 1/7/2006 6:12:43 PM
Author: DeannaBana

I have the Canon Powershot S230 so this may or not be the same on yours...but mine is the button right to the left of the circle (across the circle from the flash button). Push it once to get the little flower to show up on your screen and then it''s able to focus on objects closer to the camera! Hope that helps! I would loooove to see some close ups!!!
30.gif
I found it!!!
emphoto.gif
I actually took some closeups that I believe will be heavenly...I have to wait until son #2 comes home, though, because son #1 took my software cd for my computer and he''s out of town until Monday night. Son #2 can email them to me and then I can email one of you, maybe mrssalvo again, to help me out...Once I get my cd back, I am hiding it!!!

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my word!!! Sooooo beautiful!
Congratulations!
Your hands are lovely, BTW. :)

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful...I can''t wait to see more pictures....

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
I went to take more shots and my camera battery died, so I am recharging it to take more pics. I even tried the backup battery, but I used up that one, too...I am going to take some other pics like Albi did with her ring...
emlove.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Finally the wait is over! I still remember one of your first posts when DH was not on board. Look how far you''ve come. They are beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love all three bands together. It is a stunning set!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2006 7:05:41 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Finally the wait is over! I still remember one of your first posts when DH was not on board. Look how far you''ve come. They are beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love all three bands together. It is a stunning set!
Tacori, it means so much for you and the others to compliment me on my choice...Amazing, huh? Yep, when dear ol DH didn''t want to think about another diamond for awhile to him being so proud of the end result is awesome...

Well...he did pay for it...
emotion-5.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Because my family NEVER comes to Pricescope and has acquired the knowledge I have or the exposure to all sorts of styles of rings, they all wondered what the 3 ring stacked set "meant". I tried to show them via brides magazines or women''s mags that showed Precision Set''s 3 ring flush fit ad and still, they just didn''t get it. My hubby is thrilled with the simplicity, the dazzle and the sophistication it seems to set off.

Personally, I just love it...

True, in a few years or sooner, I will upgrade to a 2 ct. as hubby promised, but the set will stay the same I believe. I LOVE platinum! Its heavy, durable, and feels of substance...I adore it...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results