shape
carat
color
clarity

My jewelry collection (topaz, emerald, and diamonds)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lastly, loose gems I got on different vacations when I was a little girl. A smokey in the background, two amethysts and a pink tourmaline. I love the tourmaline, I need to get it set :)

burberrygirlgems.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings and gemstones you have, I love your emerald ring. It is really beautiful.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Linda :)

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings I really like the look of the emerald too!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a very lovely collection!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow...for your age you have a really nice set of rings/pendants! So nice that your parents/grandparents appreciate
fine jewelry and have passed that on to you. Very nice!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection! That''s a great start!! I love the topaz pear you have! Very pretty!
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely collection! I''d especially love that diamond - the setting is stunning, and even more beautiful because it means something to you!!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings! Love the topaz!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
beautiful collection

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Bling Addict, Michelle, Tyty, Mrs.M, Lauren, Vespergirl and tlh!
26.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to Pricescope
35.gif
35.gif
!
Your collection is gorgeous!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope Burberrygirl.

Your collection is lovely. I''m guessing your Mum has some nice pieces too. Perhaps she would care to share them with us.

I''m intrigued by your emerald ring. Is it by Ray Griffiths?

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/11/2009 11:13:58 PM
Author: Gailey
Welcome to Pricescope Burberrygirl.

Your collection is lovely. I''m guessing your Mum has some nice pieces too. Perhaps she would care to share them with us.

I''m intrigued by your emerald ring. Is it by Ray Griffiths?

Thanks Gailey! My mom does have some very nice jewelry, but she''s not nearly as obsessed as I am lol. Her style is much different, but she has quite the collection of dainty pieces and many huge 50s costume jewelry. I''ll see if I can get some pics posted sometime soon. My emerald ring is kind of a long story. While in Puerto Rico my parents took me into Old San Juan. There is a street called Fortaleza where there are dozens of jewelry shops. They told me I could pick out a graduation present for myself (I had thought the trip was a big enough gift!). I was drawn to this smaller family owned store. They sold everything there, but it was mostly antique and estate jewelry. The jeweler had actually redesigned many of the pieces to make them more modern. My emerald was taken out of another piece of jewelry by someone other than my jeweler and sold to him along with some other smaller emeralds. He had the stone sent to his friend in NYC with a specific setting in mind. So there is the possibility that it could be Ray Griffiths, but I really don''t know. Anyways, I saw it fell in love, and my dad bought it for me!!!

I am actually in the market for another ring, and will be emailing him in the next few days. I''ll ask him then. The man was extremely nice and understanding. Currently in PR, the economy (like most places) is horrible. Tourists haven''t been buying as much. The taxi drivers are making a third of what they usually do. It''s pretty bad, but we got great deals on everything. My jeweler at home appraised my emerald ring for three times what I paid! Needless to say my parents were pleased with my choice
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I am so in love with your emerald ring. WOW...
30.gif
30.gif
Wish my dad was able to pick out gifts like that
31.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/12/2009 10:06:35 AM
Author: icekid
I am so in love with your emerald ring. WOW...
30.gif
30.gif
Wish my dad was able to pick out gifts like that
31.gif

Thanks! He''s had lots of practice with my mom, they''ve been married for 27 years. He loves to surprise her with jewelry and designer purses (my other addiction)
1.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty collection!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Very nice collection. I love the emerald ring, and the diamond ring is beautiful.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely collection!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for the lovely comments! I really appreciate them.

ps: I''m loving price scope, everyone is so nice! I haven''t seen a mean comment anywhere!
1.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Girl, you''re only 19! Such a lovely collection!

Drool over the emerald and diamond ring.... I LOVE the diamond ring setting, it''s such a statement piece but still delicate!
30.gif

I have actually seen an identical setting with little melee diamonds on the top of the claws! Ok sorry about the rambling... MORE PICS PLEASE
30.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Cindy!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow I am SOOOO jealous of that emerald ring! It''s unbelievable! The rest of your collection is beautiful too!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you have a nice collection, and a few spectacular pieces!!!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Kelli and UCLABelle. I was inspired by Mochi''s pictures of her cute dog Ms. Vicki...

emeraldandpuppy.jpg

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
This is my lil Marco. He''s an Italian Greyhound :)

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Great collection, thanks for sharing!!

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
You have a great collection! That emerald ring is especially stunning!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
That emerald is absolutely stunning.
30.gif
What a lovely collection you have!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results