shape
carat
color
clarity

My JbEG three stone OEC bezel ring is finished!

pixies

Shiny_Rock
Erica sent me some pictures to tide me over until it is delivered. I love it! The combined weight of the OECs is 1.77ct. The center is 1.04 ct (6.53mm) with with .73ct total sides (4.4-4.5mm). The ring is a size 4.25. I promise to take many more pics once I have it in my hands! I should get the ring tomorrow. I am so excited! :appl:

photo(6).jpg

photo(8).jpg

photo(9).jpg

photo(7).jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Congratulations! I bet you can't wait! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh yum! That's gorgeous, I can't wait to see more pics!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Ho Pixies! Your ring is a beauty! Soooooo beautiful! Congratulations Dear! :appl: :appl:

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
I'm in love! It is just spectacular!!!! You must be so excited!!!!!! I LOVE the stones and LOVE the setting! I think it's PERFECT!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
I can't wait to see it on your finger, it really is beautiful. I love the setting!!! :love:

pixies

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! I will take many many pics! I went to Carmel today and perused all the jewelry shops. I tried on tons of skinny stacker rings to get a sense of scale. My favorite was a thin yellow diamond band in Fourtane. It was TDF but at 6k it can stay there! There are so many amazing jewelry stores in that area that carry antique and estate pieces. I need to go back again once I actually have my ring in hand.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Pixies, it is stunning!!!! What a beautiful interpretation of the James Meyer three stone. I hope you find that you love it. I'm going to bookmark this thread so I don't miss the hand pics!! Job well done to you and to JbEG!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a unique ring!!! A m a z i n g :love: Congrats :appl:

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful, cant wait to see your pics!!!! :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really beautiful pixies!! I love the way the three bezels line up in profile, with the detail in the middle :love: :appl: :sun:

Can't wait to see hand pics!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's truly lovely! Enjoy!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Great design pixie, simply divine!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful....cant wait for more pictures!!!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I've been waiting to see the finished product and it's gorgeous!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my Lord, gorgeous!!!!!!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
pixies it's just lovely! Can't wait to see more pictures! ...and nice coverage... :naughty:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
That ring is absolutley stunning! I love the bezel with miligraining :love: It's a great combination for a truly vintage ring- OECs, miligraining... yum!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Such a gorgeous ring! Looks like the proportions are perfect. Cannot wait for many, many more pictures.

pixies

Shiny_Rock
I've finally got it in my hands! Here are a few quick pictures. I'll post better quality pictures once I have more time (probably tomorrow).

handshot.jpg

jbegring10.jpg

jbegring3.jpg

jbegring6.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results