shape
carat
color
clarity

My GOG rock in long awaited Mark Morrell wedding set!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY LIVING SH*^!!!!!!! Those are FABULOUS rings....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I can''t wait to see hand shots of those rings.

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful! I am in love with that scoopy, beautiful head!
30.gif
30.gif
And those heart prongs ~ definitely another MM masterpiece. Cannot wait for the hand shots! Hope it gets shipped to you quickly. Button is such a cutie, too! Congrats.

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
That is completely amazing! I''ve seen a lot of Mark Morrell''s designs and I am absolutely in love with them!!!
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
miss jade surely that is not a 1.56 in those rings? do tell what size it is, you mention upgrade....is it just a new set or a new rock too?!?!

in any case it looks amazing and HUGE!!!! you must be so excited. it''s so elaborate and beautiful. can''t wait to see hand shots, woman!

Bunnifer

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 2:16:54 PM
Author: Mara
miss jade surely that is not a 1.56 in those rings? do tell what size it is, you mention upgrade....is it just a new set or a new rock too?!?!

in any case it looks amazing and HUGE!!!! you must be so excited. it''s so elaborate and beautiful. can''t wait to see hand shots, woman!

I think Lorelei said in an earlier post that it''s 2.6c? *droooooooooooooool*
18.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 2:27:39 PM
Author: Bunnifer

Date: 1/17/2007 2:16:54 PM
Author: Mara

I think Lorelei said in an earlier post that it''s 2.6c? *droooooooooooooool*
18.gif
yes i noticed the pictures said 2-653 which is also what might have tipped me off that we aren''t in kansas anymore!! lol.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your rings are beautiful!!! MM does such a wonderful job, I just love his settings. Congratulations on your new darling arrival and your upgrade!!!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely breath-taking, Jade!!!!
36.gif

You must have the patience of a saint to have waited this long for your dream ring. I hope everything moves quickly from here on because that set is TLF!!!
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOLY CR@P!!!! The details...it''s just amazing. Look at those prongs on the matching band!!! YUM!!!! And the head on the ering...I''m totally blown away.

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Jade, it''s beautiful!!!! I''m so excited for more photos. I am totally in love with the head on that ring...WOW! (saving pictures of your ring for future reference...)

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Jade, there just are no words to describe your new rings. Nothing I could think of even seems adequate for the moment. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

shay

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bling bling bling bling bling!!!!

And then some MORE bling!!!

Wow! I''m blinded! It''s always wonderful to see another MM creation. He can do no wrong!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
That''s just a gorgeous set. Mark has such a way with his rings, like liquid perfection!
36.gif
30.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Jadleaves these are seriously stunning
30.gif
and so worth the wait. I love the heart prongs and as Jcrow mentioned everthing justs flows. You are a lucky lady and doubly blessed with that gorgeous little boy.
Well done
36.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
My jaw is on the floor!!! Your rings are ab-so-lute-ly gorgeous.
30.gif
30.gif

Mark is a true true artist!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beyond gorgeous.. I really can''t think of adequate words. How''s this?... I want them.

What size stones are in the bands again? We need some details!!! Did he source the small stones or did you provide them?

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Wow thank you for all the positive responses! I'm ecstatic at the result of this project, and given that I have high hopes it is going to be my 'forever' wedding set, I couldn't have hoped for a better result!

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the set so I can see if it fits, because the project has been going on for sooooooo long, my finger size has fluctuated due to pregnancy, giving birth etc etc.

For those of you who asked, the stone is a 2.653 H Si1 AGS0. It exhibits H&A, but is not a true H&A as such. Tim and Jon from GoodOldGold found this beauty for me, and I haven't seen it in person, but the pictures show a firecracker, so I am sure it will be just as beautiful in person as GOG has never failed me yet
9.gif

The side stones on the set are 10 pointers sourced for me by Mark Morrell. I have to go through my emails, but I think they are G-H in color and VS clarity. I contemplated getting a full eternity set, but Mark convinced me otherwise in the sense that he said it might be uncomfortable to wear. He has made a full eternity ring with heart prongs which was the inspiration for the band on mine and that ring had bigger stones which he reckoned was not very practical (but it is so stunning!).

Mara, this is an upgrade from my 3sided pave set which was scrapped more than a year and a half ago. I'm sure I don't need to say more about that set
41.gif
. I've had the 1.56 sitting in my jewelry box for ages and when the opportunity came up to upgrade, ie, hubby suggested it, I jumped at it
31.gif
. A lot of you helped me in the initial process when I was deciding what to get.

Thank you again for everyone's kind words about my new set and my little boy!

Diamondseeker, I asked u in another thread abt your new setting - have u still got it in the solitaire or have u got a new one since? Are there any pics? I wanna see what u ended up choosing!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOLY #$(@! WOW. That''s some MAJOR bling you''ve got going on there with that AMAZING set... oh, those heart prongs are so seriously AMAZING! And your DIAMOND!!! HOLY WOW BATMAN! GOG does it again!

30.gif
30.gif

LOVE Button''s picture BTW!!! YAY!!!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
WOW girl!!!!! Can''t wait to see more pictures!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness!!!!!
30.gif
That is so magnificent!!!!!! I cannot wait for handshots!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/17/2007 5:24:53 PM
Author: JadeLeaves

Diamondseeker, I asked u in another thread abt your new setting - have u still got it in the solitaire or have u got a new one since? Are there any pics? I wanna see what u ended up choosing!
Jade, I did reset my diamond in another solitaire setting but the brand is no longer allowed on PS. So I cannot show pictures.

I do consider it temporary until I find my forever setting. I''ll have to say that your new set and the new flame setting will be in my top contenders! But I am not doing anything until I can be totally sure I''ll be happy forever. It''s too expensive to keep changing settings!

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
Your rings are breath taking, Jaded. Mere words do not do them justice!
30.gif

I''ll be glad for you when FedEx finally arrives. Do you have special plans for arrival day??!! Will you wait for Hubby or will you just tear into the box??!!

tweeanna

Shiny_Rock
Wow! My jaw just dropped when I saw the pictures of your rings! It''s so BEAUTIFUL!! Can''t wait to see hand pictures.

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning set - absolutely gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

DiamondLover23

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely breathtaking! Can''t wait to see those hand pics!

Your little one is gorgeous too!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that truly is stunnnnnnnning!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
My Goodness, that set is pure perfection.

It is just lovely. Mark''s work is truly showcased in your rings.

Congratulations on the new set and of course, the new little beauty.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely awe-inspiring! I am very excited for you! I can''t wait for you to have them in your hands and on your finger for more more more pictures!
30.gif
30.gif
18.gif

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
OMIGOSH!! I''m totally green green green with envy. It''s pathetic to be so covetous when my own ring is so new. I swear I will get a Mark Morrell in this lifetime or the next
1.gif
LOVE LOVE LOVE your rings!! Congratulations on your baby and your beautiful new rings. VERY exciting all around. Can''t wait for those handshots!!

elle

Shiny_Rock
That is perfection personnified! Well worth the wait! Wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results