shape
carat
color
clarity

My Forever Brian Gavin Diamond

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock

I am so excited to be able to share with all of you my new and forever e-ring diamond.

I have been through about 7 or 8 (I have lost count…how bad is that) e-ring stones since I got engaged in 2004. I went from my original 1.3 H VS that got chipped to a 1.7 J SI then to a 2.4 K VS and then through multiple 2.2+ J SI stones. I could never seem to find one that I was in love with. Well, I realized it was the J color that was not working for me. I was really missed the crispness of the H color.

So…I decided to go up in color to an H but also wanted to stay above 2 cts. For my budget I knew it would not be easy to find. I also decided I wanted a signature stone. I was in contact with Brian and let him know I wanted to upgrade. There was nothing in his stock the fit my criteria at the time but he said he would keep an eye out for me. He keep assuring me that the right stone was out there I just needed to be patient, and he would find it.

Well he did!!! I am so excited to have this stone. Right now I had them just reset it into my old Whiteflash Tiffany setting. I am planning on having a custom setting made for it as soon as I have the money.

Alright, enough with the babbling, I know you just want specs and pics so here goes….

H

SI2 (TOTALLY eye clean even to my eagle eyes)

AGS 000

Brian Gavin Signature

8.22*8.27*5.10

55.8 Table

61.9 Depth

34.8 CA

40.8 PA

1.5 HCA XXXVG

Be prepared for picture overload!!!

BrianGavin_6Prong3b_040210.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow K, that''s gorgeous.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
OK Last one! Sorry about all the pics.

I had soooo much fun photographing this stone. I am so happy to have it and really can''t wait to get it set in it''s permanent home!

kbh23.1.jpg

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
Your stone is a knock out! And your pictures are amazing. I wish I could take good close up pictures like that.
4.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like a real beauty - tell us what it''s future home will be - what type of setting are you thinking of?

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stone! So happy for you! That is a nice, clean SI2 - what are the grade setting inclusions? And I, too, am interested in how you''re planning to set it permanently! Yeah BGD!
36.gif
36.gif

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! Its absolutely gorgeous!!
30.gif
Its so nice that Brian found you your forever stone! There is no way that looks like an SI2, its so crisp and clean! Love the shots! Do tell us about its "new home" can't wait to see how you set your beauty. It does look gorgeous in the simple solitaire setting!
12.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks HH, Maevie, tigian, wsblue430 and laila619.

Sparklenut - you can take pics like this. It is all about the camera and the macro setting. I have a cannon point and shoot. It is nothing fancy but does a great job.

MissGotRocks - It's future home will be a simple solitaire setting as well but with a twist. It is based on the BGD Elegance Setting that I love but I want the band to be thin (2mm) like the Grace. I also want split prongs and I am dreaming of having micropave set into the bar in the head. I've talked with Brian about it and now just have to get the money together. Hopefuly it won't be too long.

Jill_s - I can't believe how clean it is. I have eagle eyes and have had problems with inclusions in a few of my SI2 stones, but not this one. The grade setting inclusions are clouds, crystals, feathers and needles. There is a large cloud under the middle of the table but I can't see it at all!

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It''s really gorgeous & looks SO CLEAN!!! I can''t believe it''s SI2!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! Congratulations on finding THE ONE!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Holy. Laser. Lightshow!!! What a magnificent stone! It''s sublime - and looks wonderful in your setting, even if it is only temporary.
30.gif

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Okay - um WOW. That stone just about reached out from my computer screen and swatted me a good one on the nose!
23.gif

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! Congrats!!
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results