shape
carat
color
clarity

My first PS post- 4 prong every day pendant

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I've been a long time lurker here and I'm really excited to share my new pendant that my hubby got me as a combo Hanukkah/Christmas/Birthday gift. I was inspired by all the beautiful 4 prong pendants on PS, and all of the stunning pictures and great info gave me a lot of material to forward to DH as "hints".
Thanks for letting me share!

0.415cts
H
SI1 (I can see the inclusions from the bottom and side if I look for them, but it's totally eyeclean from the top)
AGS 0
Light performance 0
Proportion Factors 0
Finish 0
Polish Ideal
Symmetry Ideal

Table- 55%
Depth- 61.8%
Crown- 33.9 deg
Pav- 40.8 deg

img_1411.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great diamond :love: Love how elegant and classic it looks on you!!! Enjoy it!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! You must be thrilled!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks so pretty and big around your neck! Gorgeous!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Very Pretty! :love: :love:

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful, classic piece! You are going to get so much use out of this pendant! :appl: :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A lovely pendant to go with a lovely smile!

Welcome to PS!

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thank you so much everyone! I've been wearing it every day since receiving it and it really does go with everything! I'm finding that now, in my late 20's, I'm starting to prefer fewer, but better quality, classic pieces that can be every day signature pieces for me. It's been fun to plan out what I want for that collection. Now I'm dreaming of some every day diamond studs :Up_to_something:

The pendant is on an 18" chain which seems to be working well. It's been interesting to learn how the pendant "behaves" during daily activities. I'm glad I went with a longer chain because what usually ends up happening is the necklace rides back an inch or so and then stays at that length. I don't really mind this because I like the look of a 17" chain anyway and that's usually how it looks, but I do wonder if it's because the clasp is heavier than the pendant. Tiffany has a similar fixed style for their larger diamond pendants, but on their smaller diamonds they only offer a bail style, maybe because the extra weight of a larger stone helps the fixed style to lay better? I have been really happy to note that it hasn't been flipping, but it does ride over to the side a little bit sometimes. I knew that this would probably happen with a fixed pendant as opposed to a sliding one, but I really loved the look of the fixed so I went into it prepared for that issue. I don't mind checking it in the mirror from time to time to fix it because I love looking at it :love:

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it's beautiful! Is it from BGD?Just that it looks like their martini setting. I love it! :appl:

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It's from a small jeweler in Philadelphia, Campbell and Co Jewelers. We worked with him on my e-ring and had a really positive experience with his service and pricing so my husband felt very comfortable working with him on this project. It wasn't a surprise per say, because I was micro-managing the whole time, but DH wanted to work out the details of the transaction without me being involved, so it was important to him to work with someone that he already had a good working relationship and report with. Apparently I'm difficult to shop for :saint: but after I gave DH a list of diamond parameters and pictures of the style I wanted, Rich sourced a bunch of really great stones with exactly what I was looking for and picked the one that he thought was the best. We now live in CA so all of this was done based on trust and I'm so happy with the stone that he picked out! One of the prongs does need to be refined a bit more (holiday rush) but I'll live with it for a while and bring it back to be fixed when we visit family or something.

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Well, it's beautiful! :wavey:

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thanks so much! This is very fun...connecting with fellow jewelry lovers :wavey:
I really appreciate all your lovely compliments!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results