shape
carat
color
clarity

My engagement ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

I hope this works. I got engaged in July and recently found this website, and just had to show mine off...it is such a beautiful ring. The center stone is 1.21 carats & the ring is pave set around the entire band with over 100 diamonds ranging in size from .01-.04 carats each. The center stone was purchased seperately from the band. The band is Tacori. This photo doesn't do it justice, but I just had to show her off. I may post more later...thanks for looking!

-Paul's Girl
21.gif

ring01.JPG

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
Well, now I have gone and messed it up. D'oh! I tried to edit, and instead just erased my original photo....oh well.
rolleyes.gif

ring06.JPG

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
1.gif

ring08.JPG

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
*sigh*....sorry for the multiple posts. I am still learning here...last one for now, promise...grrrrrr

thanks for looking!
wavey.gif

-Paul's (frusterated) girl

ring19.JPG

rubymae

Rough_Rock
Wow. what a beautiful ring! I love the pave setting all around the band! I have never seen one quite like it. Stunning. How big is that center stone? It is just lovely.
tongue.gif

Very beautiful!~ and congratulations on your engagement!

Best to you,

Rubymae

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey that ring looks slightly familiar!
1.gif
It looks alot like mine...except that my band is thinner (2.6mm), so the diamonds are smaller too. The band is set with 24 .03c stones. The center stone has the diameter of a 1.35c stone. So very similar!
1.gif
I love that I hardly see anything like it anywhere (ours was custom)...I have only seen one other ring in the last 9 months that is almost exactly like mine.

Beautiful...I love it! Congrats!

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
Hi, Mara. Wow! I found your pictures, and you are right! Gorgeous & quite familiar! You have a beautiful ring! I have wanted a ring with pave all around the band ever since I worked for a woman many years ago who had one. I love my ring sooo much. My fiancee and I have been together for 8 years, and like everyone says ..."that ring was worth the wait!".

I wish I could get the blasted digital camera to capture the brilliance of my ring. Right now I am looking at it on my finger, and it is soooo sparkly! It looks like a ring of fire on my finger! But, I still can't get that to come over on the camera. You have really done a wonderful job to show off your ring's sparkle. I guess practice makes perfect...but until then I have threatened my camera with a swift kick across the room. It wisely remains silent. I continue to rant and rave...and still it doesn't make a peep. I then grab it, and attempt another photo and suddenly the FLASH GOES OFF ruining the photo! Insolent little beast! Mock me will you! A few more good threats, and I have made myself feel better..but I know that the battle isn't over. I WILL teach it who's boss.

I see that you are from the bay area? How funny...so am I!

Thank you again for your comments. You have a spectacular ring yourself!
1.gif

-Paul's Girl

XvvOrlyBearvvX

Rough_Rock
Wow nice ring...
Congratulations

NewYorker

Shiny_Rock
Simply gorgeous! Congrats! Have I heard that diamonds can pop out of pave settings? Is that true? I hope not.

Enjoy!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results