shape
carat
color
clarity

My e ring, good pics this time

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I think that your ring is gorgeous!! I especially love the colored stones on the side!! Stunning!!!!!!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is really lovely. It does look really unique and one of a kind, you won''t meet another person with the same ring. Trilliant cut diamonds are rarely seen in that size as the centre stone so making it even more individual.

tapandjj

Rough_Rock
Padparadscha sapphires on the sides

reduced8.jpg

tapandjj

Rough_Rock
I expect the band to be sculpted, right next to the E ring. Maybe one on both sides of the E ring for something different. Without getting the cert. out of the safe, I remember the center to be 1.37 G, SII, I think.

reduced7.jpg

tapandjj

Rough_Rock
Finger shot

reduced9.jpg

Camellia

Shiny_Rock
I''d love to see a bigger picture of your ring. It looks great! I like individual jewellery.

widget

Ideal_Rock
tapandjj....who made this beauty for you? Who designed it? You?

Do tell!

tapandjj

Rough_Rock
Matthew Taylor of Matthew Taylor Designs in Shelburne, Vermont. Mine is the most unique, but he has since made others, but with more traditional lines. All of them are stunning. He likes working with different stones also.

reduced10.jpg

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I don''t know how I missed your ring! It''s just gorgeous & unique! I''ve never seen a ring like that--the twisted platinum, rubies, trilliant center stone--it''s so lovely! I''m sure you get compliemtns on it all the time in person!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, how cool!!! I certainly would have replied if I had seen it before now. Very unique and beautiful!!!

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
It is beautiful.....congrats!!

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful! I love the modern design which I also think will still look good no matter what age.

I can''t believe that was made in Vermont! I''m in Boston and I''ll be honest have probably been blinkered to city stuff! Did you give Matthew Taylor a lot of input and do you mind me asking how long it took for the design process start to finish?

titanman

Rough_Rock
I can only ditto what has already been written. Strikingly modern and metal, yet wonderfully warm and natural. Beautiful ring.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I definitely missed your first thread somehow because I would''ve remembered seeing that ring! Was it in SMTR? I tend to disappear on the weekends (need to pull myself away to have some sort of life!) so if it was posted on the weekend it''s possible I missed it that way. Either way, that is definitely a unique ring and I would love to see more pictures. Is that a trilliant center stone (and is there a story there?)? What are the specs? What are the sidestones? Who made the ring? It''s platinum? Please do tell us more. I would love to see some more head on shots, hand shots....just stunning! What made you choose this setting, or did you design it custom?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
*slapping myself* - this is an old thread.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!! I don't know how I missed your thread either. This ring is beautifull. I've been on PS. like everyday for a few weeks trying to get some ideas on a upgrade for my wedding set. I'm no jewelry expert but as soon as I seen your ring I just knew that those were some type of saphires in the band. One of my good friends has a 1.5ct pink saph. ering princess cut with diamond band. Your ring is totally great I just love it
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results