shape
carat
color
clarity

My e-ring from nice Ice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brwnidgurl511

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I'm new here. Though this is my first time posting anything, I've been constantly on this website researching diamonds for the past few months. I'm recently engaged to a wonderful U.S. Marine who is currently serving his second tour in the Middle East. To make a long story short, we almost made the big mistake of buying an e-ring from Costco 2 days before he left for his deployment. We were actually at the register trying to purchase the ring but luckily they wouldn't take his check because it was out of state and they don't accept any credit cards except AE. Initially, we were both really upset that they didn't let us buy it. But thank goodness Costco didn't want to take his money! After he left we both decided to take our time to find the perfect ring. After countless hours of staying up late researching online I found my ring at Nice Ice

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Welcome brwnidgurl511, and congrats on the purchase and the engagement!!!!

I had the same experience w/ a credit card at costco, though I think my duraflames and ziplocks pale in comarision to your RING!!!!

Anyway, details and pics of the ring if you can, please!!! I am SO impressed with Niceice, and I''d love to see your bling
1.gif
Not sure yet what avenue my bf and I are going to take, but we''ve been really impressed w/ everything we''ve seen about Todd and Robin and may well use them.

So, congrats on the engagement, a big thank you to your fiance for his service!!!, and some ring and hand pics when you can!!
9.gif

Iconomy

Rough_Rock
Congrats brwnidgurl511!!!!

Sounds like a wonderful ring and an exceptional fiance.... May you both be very happy!

brwnidgurl511

Rough_Rock
Hmmm.......as I was typing my post it somehow submitted before I was finished. I tried to edit but couldn''t figure out how
33.gif

Ok, as I was saying, I bought the e-ring at NiceIce. Robin and Todd were GREAT They were both a pleasure to work with and made my e-ring buying experience nice and simple. After finally choosing a diamond and setting, I received the ring a couple of days before Christmas. It was the best Christmas present ever!
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oooh!!! It looks like an AMAZING RB stone w/ a pave border surrounding the stone? Hand pics? It is a stunner!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Either 4 carats or the daintiest hands on Pricescope or both !
9.gif
Very nice
36.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring! So feminine and it suits your hand so well. I''d love to know the specs and who makes the setting.
Congrats!!!
1.gif

brwnidgurl511

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone!

Oh yeah, here is some info for the diamond and setting. I guess I should''ve posted this first before the pictures
9.gif

Round Brilliant
Cut: AGS Ideal 0
Color: H
Clarity: VS-2
Carat: .828

8 prong Tacori platinum setting w/ 30 bead set diamonds tw .11
Ring size 4.75 ( a little bit big on my finger but it gives me room to grow just incase
28.gif

brwnidgurl511

Rough_Rock
Oh, btw, sorry for the gigantic pictures. I''ve had the camera for over a year and I''m still trying to figure it out. Plus, I''m not very computer savvy so that doesn''t help either. Maybe I should
34.gif
a manual or something
33.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Simply GORGEOUS! And I might add that there is nothing wrong with your picture taking abilities, those are some GREAT pics!!!!
9.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!
3.gif

Another masterpiece from Robin and Todd. Two of the most honorable and knowledgeable people you could ever want to work with,......... If you overlook Todd's grumpy, gruff exterior!!
9.gif
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, OMG It''s just beautiful!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Congratulations and best wishes!!
1.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Cool beans! That is an awesome, totally visually stunning ring--I love it! The "circle" of diamonds is perfect--they add a lot of style and flair without detracting from the fabulous center stone. Well done! Love it!
30.gif
30.gif
3.gif
1.gif

Edited: .84???
6.gif
33.gif
NO WAY.
9.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome!
niceice rocks :}

rms

Brilliant_Rock
your ring ROCKS!!! And your pics are terrific. I was trying to take pics of mine yesterday with absolutely no luck. And I even
34.gif
the manual already.

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to PS, Brwnidgurl! Your ring is absolutely beautiful! I especially love the profile shot- what an exquiste setting and it makes your center stone look HUGE! BTW, does your center stone have fluro? I likey!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, your ring is gorgeous! It''s simple and fancy at the same time!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow that is simply a stunning ring. i have to say it does not look remotely like a .80c stone!! i would have said about 2-3 carats on small fingers!! that diamond bezel really does wonders eh?

haven't seen that setting before, very unusual and beautiful but not 'over the top' like sometimes diamond bezels can be, i love when people stray from the norm to do something stunning, congratulations on having great taste!

love it!
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results