Brilliant_Rock
It's adorable, I want it :love: :love: :love:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love French cuts, beautiful!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loving the detail & the weight to it. Perfect!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm like GemFever - I just keep comin back again ... And again ... And AGAIN .....

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Circe|1367591287|3439580 said:
I'm like GemFever - I just keep comin back again ... And again ... And AGAIN .....

You can add me to this list! I am waiting for more pictures!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, this ring is spectacular!!! :love: :love: :love:
Simply stunning!!! Wear in health and happiness and french cut blingyness!!!

And yes, please post as many pics as you have the time and patience for because we are loving us some french cuts!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Congrats--it is lovely!

cheers--Sharon

GoldFish8

Shiny_Rock
FancyPantsSparkles|1367591714|3439584 said:
Circe|1367591287|3439580 said:

You can add me to this list! I am waiting for more pictures!

ME TOO!!! I cant wait for a sunny day photo shoot session... which is happening. right? RIGHT? :naughty:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
I am more than happy to post more, but they aren't that artistic (um...my neighbor came out of her house this a.m. to see me kneeling in our front yard with my rear end up in the air attempting to get pics my rings on the stones that edge our flower beds. I think she thinks I am nuts now :lol: )
I let her borrow my good camera for her daughter's prom, but when I get it back, I can get more. I feel like I am shooting the same pics over and over. Any suggestions?? I will get a side view too. I never realized how high the crown can be on a FC.

Here ya go! And thank you for the gracious compliments!

dsc_0181.jpg

dsc_0186.jpg

dsc_0188.jpg

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
:lickout:

You could try low light, under foliage, and various additional handshots 8) Even if they are somewhat similar, it's still fun to see!

Thanks for these! They are awesome!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
SO PRETTY.

Also, for additional suggestions ... maybe candlelight, since these old stones were cut to perform well in it, and/or maybe some really detailed shots of the setting? As amazing as the stones are, I'm enchanted by the fine craftsmanship!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, so beautiful!!!! :love: :love: :love: I have one of these high up on my priority list!!! Love it! :appl:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Jewel of the week! So happy to see it there! :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can see why it is your dream band! :love: :love: :love: It is gorgeous! It deserves to be the jewel of the week. :wavey:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Mamadelmar, Laila619, Chrono, hearts-arrows girl, Monnyjay, lknvrb4, Alex T, missy, canuk-gal and diamondseeker2006...thanks! It means a lot. :wavey:

Gemfever, Circe, FancyPantsSparkles, Goldfish8, two_little_birds...Although they still are not macro pics (working on it), I got some sun shots. Not much is in full bloom at my house yet. But I got some colored stone shots. It didn't even occur to me to use my props for my Malas. I am starting to feel a little self-indulgent with them. I promise to get a good detailed Macro shot soon.

Really honored by the compliments. I am truly an "oooohh pretty" kinda expert on PS. To get glowing reviews by novices like me and the experts is humbling (but not so humbling that I can't post a few more pics :naughty: )

img_896.jpg

img_1061.jpg

img_897.jpg

img_1066.jpg

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
more fire shots...Iphone pics, but that's what I am working with at the moment :wink2:

img_1067.jpg

img_898.jpg

img_1076.jpg

img_899.jpg

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Last one! My little one came out to see what the fuss (and all those rocks) was about. I had to use her sweet little hands as a prop before something ended up broken. She has such busy hands. I think this is the best one yet. It'll be hers one day anyway.

img_1079.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
WOW- That is one gorgeous band :love: :love: :love: Your pictures are fantasic! Having never seen french cuts IRL, now I understand why everyone wants them. I'm seriously swooning.... :lickout:
That's on my dream ring list!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aw, so precious on your daughter's hand! Thanks for all the extra pics. I'm preparing to send a jeweler inspiration pics and sketches of my own frenchie band, it will be kind of similar to yours. These are so helpful! And beautiful :love:

D

Deactivated member 42515

I am feeling all kinds of euphoria right now looking at pictures of your ring. It is perfect! And I mean like PERFECT!!!!! The thickness of the band, the size of the diamonds... and uhhhh HelloooOOOOOOoooOOOOoooo FRENCH CUTS!!!!!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to look at this band, the new photos are great. I'm so jealous but happy for you too :cheeky:

starrynight

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous gorgeous band!! I love everything about it...the frenchies, the engraving...droooool. :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those french cuts are amazing. It is so distinctive, heirloom quality. Congratulations!!! Hope you enjoy every moment its on your finger.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, what a stunning band! Your e-ring is incredible as well, lucky girl!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
starrynight, LLJsmom, DandiAndi thanks for the kind compliments :wink2:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
mmmmmmmm mm!! Love the scrollwork/swirly engraving. Between you, brightice, and Demelza you are giving everyone the Frenchie bug (as if everyone hadn't already been infected!!!) :Up_to_something:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
How in the world did I miss this? It's SPECTACULAR.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results