shape
carat
color
clarity

My diamond jackets from Whiteflash are here!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just received the jackets for my studs that I rabbited on about in my previous thread:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-diamond-earring-jacket-cads-are-here.172447/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-diamond-earring-jacket-cads-are-here.172447/[/URL]

They are spectacular! I've never owned ACA diamonds this small before, and man do the little suckers pack a punch!! They are SO white and make my I and J studs look even whiter, I think!!!!

Oh and please excuse the dry blotchy skin, I've just had dance practice and I'm all sweaty and red, and generally quite unattractive!! :bigsmile: I'll post some shots when I'm a bit more fresh :rodent:

DSC05524.JPG

DSC05530.JPG

DSC05539.JPG

DSC05541.JPG

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They are fantastic and look perfect on your ear! I was too busy oogling your gorgeous new jackets to notice you! :lol:

melave

Shiny_Rock
Oh they are Gorgeous!!!! :love: I like a lot!!

They look really great "_

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look very pretty on your ears and very substantial too - enjoy!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooh, gorgeous!! I love them on you!! :love: Incredibly blingy and beautiful!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're gorgeous Andi! So perfect in the size and on your ear!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look fantastic Dandi! Really pretty and the perfect size, love them!! :love:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They're gorgeous! I love them! :love: Perfect for your ears.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Add me to the list...gorgeous and I love them!!! :love: There is just a lot to be said for high quality melee in even small pieces!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look AMAZING on you - they give the earring a huge presence. LOVE LOVE LOVE! :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
BLINGALICIOUSNESS!!! (yeah... I can use that in a sentence.... tee hee!) :love: :love: :love:

They look awesome - well worth the wait! They do sparkle like mad and they really make your centre stud POP! Great choice - I'll bet you still kept dancing once you saw them and put them on!!!

So happy for you - they are beautiful :appl: :appl: :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Tres chic!

cheers--Sharon

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Yay you have them!!! They're a lovely size, and they still have a gorgeous scalloped edge! More pics!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks cellantani! Your beautiful jackets were definitely an inspiration for me, once I saw yours I knew I had to have some!!

Enerchi you are a crackup, lady!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I was dancing around with them on actually, watching them glitter in the mirror!! I am such a wacko :rodent:

Hehe thanks Yenny! That's reassuring, whew!! :wink2:

Mayk, canuk, Laila, Farleysmom, armywife, artdecogirl, anne, violet, ds, ihy, junebug, tyty, Amy, luv2sparkle, stargurl, missy, MGR and melave, thankyou soooo much for all of your lovely comments and for sharing my excitement! I just love these but I can't wear them until my 30th birthday which is in a week, arrrgghhh!! :errrr:

The sun was out today so I took a couple of better pics, and popped my citrine studs into the jackets too. I like!! I think I might have to acquire some pink stones in rose gold too :love: :love:

Oh, and I must apologise for the dog hair that features in the photos :oops: :oops:

WhiteflashJackets5.JPG

WhiteflashJackets6.JPG

WhiteflashJackets7.JPG

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Perfect!
Everything is perect, the proportion, the appearance, the size, and how they look on you. Now you have TWO pairs of earrings with very differnt look. Correction. Maybe more pairs, depnding on on how many colored studs you have.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks minmin! :wavey:

Hi FD, I was hoping you'd chime in!! Thanks sooooo much for all your help!!! And yes, I daresay more coloured stone studs are in my future :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Dandi they are gorgeous, have to add them to my wish list. Did they take very long from the time you ordered to arrive in Aus.

They look like a great size too! Hope you have a great birthday :wavey: :wavey:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they would look gorgeous with a pair of blue sapphire studs in them - i loved the pair katie holmes wore on her wedding day!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your jackets look awesome on the citrine studs as well as your diamond studs. How will you ever choose which ones to wear??? Your diamond studs kept warm with their new jackets are beautiful on you.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Monny, you're a love! Nope, I paid the account on a Thursday evening and they were in my hands five days later on the following Tuesday. Speeeeeedy! I had put a deposit on them a few weeks back and the CADS took about 10 days. I could have had them alot earlier but I wanted to save up enough cash to pay it all in one hit. The whole process was so smooth and easy!

Oooh violet, I was thinking the same thing!!! :lickout: A really rich, vibrant royal blue, mmmmmm. Thanks sweetheart!!

tigian, oh I just don't know!! Such dilemmas :bigsmile: How are you enjoying your huge new studs? They are gorgeous!! Thanks for your lovely comment hon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results