shape
carat
color
clarity

My decade upgrade...2.2 cushion bezel

alisaak

Rough_Rock
I have been a lurker for a while but wanted to post to get some opinions on my new engagement ring and wedding band. These were custom made by a local jeweler and I am in love with the final result. My question is does it look better with the engagement ring sitting flush with the wedding band or with a small gap in between the two.... Thanks for all your opinions! I can post more pictures of the actual ring if needed. Thanks!!!

_16098.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Personally, I like them flush. Beautiful rings! You need to post FAR more pictures!

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Definitely flush! Most people are going nuts because their rings won't sit flush ;-) It's a gorgeous set - please post more pics so we can admire them!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
From a distance with a gap looks better to me. Close up, flush is more pleasing to the eye. Contradicting I know.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the Gap! When the bands are the same I like to see the distinction. Beautiful rings :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I strongly prefer the gap! Otherwise it looks like one wide band! Very pretty rings!!! :love:

alisaak

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all your replies. When I originally had it designed I asked them to make it so the rings will be completely flush together. However since I have gotten the rings and have been wearing them I feel like when they are flush together it looks like one wide band and when there is a gap there is a distinction between the two rings and makes the cushion center pop. Thanks for your opinions. !

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I like the gap and might even emphasize it by putting some kind of spacer band between them...maybe something twisted or of a different color metal?

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1395540795|3639667 said:
yennyfire|1395533772|3639640 said:
I like the gap and might even emphasize it by putting some kind of spacer band between them...maybe something twisted or of a different color metal?

True, like a little round milgrain bezel band or marquise shape bezel band, etc.

http://www.greenwichjewelers.com/shop/designers/beverley-k/products/beverley-k-marquis-shaped-pave-diamond-band

+3
This was exactly what I was thinking! Rose gold would be stunning! :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous upgrade! I like the gap.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the gap, too. Not a fan of spacers, though. Agree that when the bands are flush it looks like one wide band.

And just to add - bezeled solitaires....aaaaaahhhhhhhh. :love:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings, I prefer the gap otherwise it looks like one band :wavey:

alisaak

Rough_Rock
I think my husband would probably flip if I told him I want yet another ring. Haha. But I totally agree a thin rose gold band with some milgrain and bezel diamonds would be a dream in the middle. Maybe in a few years after he gets over the sticker shock of how much my new set ended up being. Thanks so so much for all your opinions and suggestions!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Before reading other's comments I thought a plain rose gold spacer band - very thin..... Won't break the bank - (such an enabler) :devil:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results