shape
carat
color
clarity

My CvB French cut & OEC band

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
motownmama|1423780017|3831562 said:
amazing! Curious why you don't like it with ER - I DO!!

Thanks!

It goes nicely with my e-ring. I just find the combo too bulky on my hands. I think I would love them on someone else's longer fingers perhaps. I also end up feeling a little "trying too hard"! You know, like dramatic eyes AND red lips....just too much. Well, on me anyway! :bigsmile:

Harpertoo

Brilliant_Rock
Really pretty!!! :appl:

And I like the fact that it's not a full eternity. I know I get a little worried about the tops of the French cuts on the bottom of my eternity.

ktdry

Rough_Rock
Soooo beautiful! Enjoy!

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
valmanin|1423803312|3831726 said:
emmebee|1423761051|3831403 said:
OMG, this is incredibly stunning!! I remember seeing this on Caysie's FB page, so I'm so excited we get to see more pics :love:

Can I ask which gold you prefer more? 18k rose or 18k yellow? I'm struggling picking between the two!

Gosh, that's a hard one. I love them both. And, I love mixing them. I realize this is not for everyone. My e-ring (which you can see it stacked with in the pics) is 18k RG and the band is 18k YG. I feel like some pieces really sing in a paricular metal though. For instance, I wouldn't like my rings in reverse. My e-ring has a feminine, curvy softness to it and I think the RG really adds to that feel...kind of like a sepia tone in a picture...just softens it and adds a vintage feel. I wouldn't like it in YG. For some reason I couldn't picture the band in RG. I was craving that 18k YG richness for this band.

Metal color is always something I obsess over, but I haven't gone wrong going with my gut! Hope this helps! :wink2:

Super helpful, thank you! And I couldn't agree more - the metal choices match the styles of the rings perfectly :clap:

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
Oops! :oops: I forgot to thank everyone else for the lovely compliments! I tried to respond to all the questions, but realized today I neglected to thank everyone!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! Caysie did it again! This is BEAUUUUUTIIIIIFULLLLLL!!!! :love:

GCGDanielle

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: :love:
Absolutely beautiful! You have exquisite taste.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: My CvB French cut & OEC band

Very pretty. I love the band and it looks great with your ering.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results