shape
carat
color
clarity

My Cushion Halo Upgrade :) Yay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Where did you get it reset? Did you design the setting? Really beautiful!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
your re-do turned out magnificently! Very sparkly and large! Really gives that size 7- the Magnificent 7 treatment!
30.gif

Margot

Rough_Rock
This is one of my new favorites. That is a gorgeous ring...the halo is beautiful, the design is beautiful...just perfect.

futuremrsT

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 10:48:52 PM
Author: aquasea
Where did you end up getting the setting done?

Thanks everyone for your compliments! I still can't believe it's mine...I keep telling the FH "Happy wife, happy life" haha for those of you who watch Real Housewives of NJ. Although I'm no where close to a housewife-I can't clean and I'm a vegetarian so poor FH.
emdgust.gif

But really, I didn't have to get this beauty custom made. She was already at the shop with tons of other beauties when I arrived. I ended up going to a jeweler in downtown LA's diamond district. My actual diamond is from JamesAllen.com. I still think I got a great deal on the diamond especially since JA has an option to sort out ideal cuts for you, so you don't have to sit there and calculate proportions, symmerty, etc. Back to my band, it's from Sue & Sam's. I called Sue the day before telling her that I wanted a halo for my 1ct. cushion and a micro-pave band. I printed out a few pictures to bring with me (one with a twist similar to mine). When I arrived at their shop, Sue went straight for one tray to show me...I instantly fell in love! It was between this and another halo with a split shank. Both were beautiful, but I looove the twist. I remember seeing a Tacori in west LA and it had a beautiful twist, but I was quoted almost 3k
emcry.gif
I have to add that this husband and wife duo is very sweet, honest, and definitely trustworthy. So trustworthy that I took a stroll around downtown LA (to find a bank because I had no idea I was going to make a decision that same day) and a few hours later, I was home snapping pictures for PSers to enjoy
emotion-15.gif

P.S. They do customs too, but the selection is soooo large already that I didn't feel the need.

futuremrsT

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/6/2009 9:13:26 AM
Author: MonkeyPie
I wear a size 7, too! And I love how this looks on your hand. Where did you get the setting?
ahhhh size 7! Haha, I had no idea that my finger would swallow my ring. Here''s the before picture.

1240787865613.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!
30.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
That certainly is quite a stunner, so much bling! Congrats!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous, and that is some finger coverage! I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results