shape
carat
color
clarity

My birthday present and other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fafa

Shiny_Rock
I wanted a vintage diamond watch like this when I saw so many beautiful ones on here. Finally, I got one for my b-day.
emteeth.gif
The watch is made of platinum and the band is 14k white gold. The diamonds weight about 0.5 ct. The seller said it''s from the 30s. This picture is from the seller.

27824-3.jpg

fafa

Shiny_Rock
This is another vintage/antique watch I recently acquired. It''s from Argentina. It''s mainly 18k yellow with a platinum plated face. My jeweler said it may be from 1800s.

IMG_6547.JPG

fafa

Shiny_Rock
This 7 stone band is an estate piece. I got it for a very good price. The diamonds are 12 points each H SI1. The cut is decent. It sparkles a lot.
30.gif

IMG_4959.JPG

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pieces..I especially love the narrow, rectangular watch..very pretty!

fafa

Shiny_Rock
This one has no diamond. I hope it''s not against the rule to post it here because there''s a pearl inside the 18k yellow gold clam shell pendant. I wear it with a black leather cord as a chocker. I like the detailed gold work on this piece.

IMG_3297.JPG

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
You have some really lovely pieces I especially love the last one so pretty and unique.

Happy Birthday :)

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Wow hon, very pretty pieces all of them - elegant and also different.
I really like your vintage watches, I hope to find one to wear on my wedding day. Are you ok with sharing where they are from?

Thanks for sharing your pieces and happy b''day !

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
What lovely pieces!!! Happy Birthday.
36.gif

I really love the watches, such gorgeous detail!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on some beautiful finds! I love everything you posted, esp. the watches :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great treasure trove you got there. Very nice. Happy Birthday.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday fafa! All your pieces are gorgeous but I love the watches the best I think. They look wonderful on your wrist!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh beautiful! An antique watch like that is on my list too...

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Those are all so pretty!!!! I love the clam, that''s too cute!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That is so freaking GORGEOUS!!!

OMG congrats!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh, the watches!!! Ooooo the ring and the necklace. All so beautiful!!!
36.gif
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Oh they are all great, but that sapphire/diamond watch is killer.

fafa

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I really enjoy the treasure hunt. I still have a few pieces that I haven''t took pictures. Anyway, I''m done with all the jewelry shopping this year. No more new purchase for me.

arjunajane, I got the watches off ebay.
2.gif
When is your wedding? If you have more time, you may do more research there and see what people offer. Otherwise, a lot of antique stores sell those watches for a higher price. Good luck searching.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky you, what lovely pieces!
Happy Birthday!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I am in love with those watches! The one you chose is absolutely gorgeous, and it looks great on your wrist. I love how slim it is.

Would you be willing to share what you believe a good price range is for an antique watch? Or where to begin educating oneself about them? I''d be interested in looking for one, but I would have no idea how to begin evaluating them.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh what lovely pieces! I love your antique watches. I recently started collecting them--they are so fun! I love all of your beautiful pieces!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results