shape
carat
color
clarity

My Beverley K ring is here!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
This is the single milgrain one not the double right? It''s so pretty!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
That is one beautiful wedding set
30.gif

Melanie611

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the info, diamondnut. I actually requested my band to be made at 2.3mm too. I kept going back and forth between 2.0 and 2.5mm, so I chose the number in between
2.gif
. When I heard about BECG''s story about her BevK being too wide, I was kind of worried. My Leon rings are about 1.6mm, but they''re "bright cut" so I''m thinking they look slightly thicker than yours. And I considered the BevK too, but I wanted french cut baguttes and the Silver Stone one ended up being about the same price. They still have to cut the baguettes, so I was quoted 6-8 weeks. I''m counting down so I have another 4 weeks or so...
20.gif
But I think your BevK is perfect! I can hardly notice the depth difference at all. I''m actually worried about my Leon bands being deeper than the baguette band. My Leon rings were made really deep for some reason.

Oh, and is your band in platinum or white gold? Either way, it''s beautiful! Looks just like Kate B''s set. Maybe even better. I was recently looking through the Sheldon Speyer website, and they have the same band and claim they designed it for Kate B. I actually like the BevK one way better!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
DIAMONDNUT, it is FANTASTIC!!! Your set is PERFECT! I know you were having a few doubts before, and I really hope you feel fulfilled now. Please please please don''t ever change that set! It is really truly amazing.

You''ve got me thinking I need a ring like that. Between your ring and pixley''s new ring I''m thinking that''s what I''ll get instead of a matching leon...

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 8:57:06 AM
Author: Melanie611
Thanks for the info, diamondnut. I actually requested my band to be made at 2.3mm too. I kept going back and forth between 2.0 and 2.5mm, so I chose the number in between
2.gif
. When I heard about BECG''s story about her BevK being too wide, I was kind of worried. My Leon rings are about 1.6mm, but they''re ''bright cut'' so I''m thinking they look slightly thicker than yours. And I considered the BevK too, but I wanted french cut baguttes and the Silver Stone one ended up being about the same price. They still have to cut the baguettes, so I was quoted 6-8 weeks. I''m counting down so I have another 4 weeks or so...
20.gif
But I think your BevK is perfect! I can hardly notice the depth difference at all. I''m actually worried about my Leon bands being deeper than the baguette band. My Leon rings were made really deep for some reason.

Oh, and is your band in platinum or white gold? Either way, it''s beautiful! Looks just like Kate B''s set. Maybe even better. I was recently looking through the Sheldon Speyer website, and they have the same band and claim they designed it for Kate B. I actually like the BevK one way better!

Hi Melanie, isn''t it funny how only we PSers fret over fractions of a millimeter. Prior to ordering the band, I insisted on knowing EXACTLY how wide it is. Estimates just didn''t cut it! I find 2.3 to be the perfect width to complement a thin band (my leon set is suppose to be 1.6mm too). So I think you choose well!! Hmmm...wonder what happened to BECG. Haven''t heard from her in a while.

I got my band in platinum. It was substantially more than the white gold so I took a while to decide and in the end I decided to splurge. I''ll have this forever and didn''t want to regret it later if I got the WG. Plus I wanted it to match my Leon set.

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 9:27:52 AM
Author: scarlet16
DIAMONDNUT, it is FANTASTIC!!! Your set is PERFECT! I know you were having a few doubts before, and I really hope you feel fulfilled now. Please please please don''t ever change that set! It is really truly amazing.

You''ve got me thinking I need a ring like that. Between your ring and pixley''s new ring I''m thinking that''s what I''ll get instead of a matching leon...

Hi scarlet, awwwww you''re too sweet. I definitely highly recommend BevK. Her workmanship is out of this world!

And don''t worry...I won''t change my set. Unless of course I get an upgrade
2.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s absolutely perfect and beautiful!!!

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 1:57:28 AM
Author: Snooper
Yes, it''s the single. And thanks! Glad you like it!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 9:48:35 AM
Author: diamondnut
Date: 7/16/2008 1:57:28 AM

Author: Snooper

Yes, it''s the single. And thanks! Glad you like it!

Thanks for answering. Enjoy your gorgeous set!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Your set is stunning, the new band is beautiful :)

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
So spot on! I''m lovin'' the different sizes and shapes
18.gif
3.gif
30.gif

2Artists

Brilliant_Rock
You got the look down for sure! When I saw your rings I thought that they actually were Kate Beckingsale''s. Just gorgeous and so classy too. I really love love your set! Enjoy!

Mrs.2Artists

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
ooh a leon ring and a gorgeous bev k. diamond nut, I have to say your set is my hands down favorite on PS. (not surprsing considering I have been dying for that same band for awhile now!!! and i''ve always wanted a thin eternity band like that!)

*drools* :D Congrats again!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 11:56:09 AM
Author: diamondnut
thanks for your kind words everyone!!!

tacori, i do love it! the quality of the workmanship far exceeds my expectation. definitely one of the best i''ve ever seen!! the detailing is just remarkable. the only thing i wish is that the depth of the ring matches my wedding set more closely. you can''t really tell from these photos but it''s a little deeper than my wedding set.
Your stack is gorgeous!
30.gif
You really did acheive the look you were going for! BEAUTIFUL!

And, BTW, I wouldn''t worry AT ALL about the slight difference in depth between rings, with a stacked set like that, I think it''s part of the charm!
36.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I love that look! Gorgeous center diamond too!

Futuremrss

Shiny_Rock
That does look just like Kate Beckinsale''s ring! That is awsome!!!!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Your set looks fantastic!
36.gif
36.gif

And I definitely think you achieved the look you were after
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
*~*Your set is beyond gorgeous...I love it..waaay more than Kate''s!!!*~*

Marie25

Rough_Rock
I just LOVE your set. You have inspired me in my wedding band search!!!

CalBearsFan

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous stack. Love it!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
yummy yummy... I am so in love with that Beverly K. stunning!! congrats
36.gif

UpgradeMe

Rough_Rock
Man, I''m in love with your set! Since finding PS a few months ago I have fallen in love with Bev K bands. I''m wanting to reset or upgrade my wedding set and one thing I am in love with is stacking rings. I think seeing how incredibly classy your set looks just put my desire to stack over the top! Thanks for sharing!

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely perfect match! I love it!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this?? It''s fabulous!
36.gif

glitterazzi

Shiny_Rock
Well... I''m obviously not alone! I saw and ec, oec eternity and fell in love, THEN I saw Kate B''s set and knew that was it for me! Thank you SO much for posting pics! Now I have a visual for my guy!!! Your set is STUNNING! I hope I''m half as lucky!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s just beautiful - a very glamorous look to the set. Would love to see more pictures of it!

You not only duplicated the look - you''ve far surpassed it. Great job!!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous!! it looks great...

did u have a separate thread on ur wedding set??? it looks so delicate and elegant..would love to see more pics of it as well :)

*runs into message*

HIYA DIAMONDNUT !!!!!

I haven''t been able to post under BECG, and had to create a new account as you can see, so I am just able to respond to this now !!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG !!!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE, I mean seriously LOVE your set.... it is PERFECT !!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

I am soooo happy for you.......
36.gif
36.gif

I sent my ring back and actually had a ring custom made by Bev K.... it is the same style and design, except this time I went PLATINUM baby !!!!! A little bit more moolah, but totally worth it. There was a slight difference in the "look" of the WG against my platinum Leon set, so I figured it was well worth the extra money !

My new ring is sooooo thin.. 1.7 mm wide, with a depth of 1.46.. it sits lower than my wedding band but fits perfectly under the gallery of my ering so it works !!!!!!!

I had planned on posting a pic in my "Have I been forgotten Thread" but for some bizarre reason am having the wordt time posting pics !!!!!!
29.gif

Soooooo, I will try again when I get home tonight...

I am really interested to hear what you think !!!!!

Again, your set is amazing and soooooo Kate B it''s ridiculous !!!!!!

I wish we lived closer... wecould have some wine and play with our rings !!!!!!

My ring is like the "mini me" version of yours !!!!!

Oh, forgot to mention....
20.gif

Pearlman''s is now offering my tiny little ring on their site !!!

Bev K had to make a mold and because it turned out so well, it is now part of her line !!!

How KEWL is THAT !!!!

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Goodness, no words can describe just how lovely that set is. Everytime I see that ering, it makes me swooooooooon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results